Rules

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵︵‿︵୨♡୧‿︵‿︵︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

✷✷Payments:
1. Follow Our community Account
2. Give "Celestial Stardust: Mini awards" a shoutout on your conversation board or in one of your stories ( books )
3. Add this book and our hiring book to your reading list.
4. Vote on all the chapters of "Celestial Stardust: Mini awards". 

✷✷Eligibility Criteria:
- Only completed or ongoing stories are eligible.
- Stories must have at least 5 chapters (excluding intro and prologue).
- If it's a one-shot, the story must have chapters between 1 to 5 and it must be completed.
- language used - English

✷✷Submission Rules:
- You can only submit your own stories, not the ones you enjoyed reading.
- Each story can be nominated for a specific category or multiple categories.
- Nominations should include the story title, author's username, and the category it's nominated for.

✷✷For judges
1. Follow community account
2. Vote on all chapters
3. Fill the form

♡﹀﹀﹀.♡.﹀﹀﹀﹀.♡.﹀﹀﹀﹀.♡.﹀﹀﹀﹀.♡.﹀﹀﹀﹀.♡.﹀﹀﹀﹀.♡﹀﹀﹀﹀.♡

 ↷♡..°It is essential to treat all participants and judges with kindness and respect, and it is never acceptable to use bullying tactics or offensive language. If you notice any negative behavior from other participants, please bring it to the attention of the organizers. Let's focus on having a positive and enjoyable experience for all.

It is crucial to create original content and avoid copying from other writers. Plagiarism is not only unethical, but it can also lead to legal consequences. It is essential to use your unique voice and perspective to create something new and valuable. Let's focus on creating original content and sharing our unique ideas with the world.

Bribing judges is strictly prohibited.

Scroll down to see categories available ‹𝟹