Adventure / Action Genre Winners

Hey everyone! We want to express our sincere gratitude to all of you who entered our award contest

Hey everyone! We want to express our sincere gratitude to all of you who entered our award contest. Each and every one of you did an amazing job, and we appreciate your efforts and talent. If you didn't win this time, please don't be disheartened. Keep writing and keep participating in future contests. Your dedication and passion will surely lead you to great achievements.

. 𓆩♡𓆪 . . 𓆩♡𓆪 . . 𓆩♡𓆪 . . 𓆩♡𓆪 . . 𓆩♡𓆪 . . 𓆩♡𓆪 .

FIRST PLACE HOLDER

Book name : Rhyshannon chronicles
Author - Aravis-Brightspell
Judge -    lippizzaner01 

Writing Style: (20/20)
Grammar and Punctuation (5/5)
Vocabulary and language (5/5)
Sentence structure and readability (5/5)
Descriptive and engaging prose (5/5)

Plot and Storytelling (18/20)
Originality and creativity (5/5)
Plot structure and pacing (4/5)
Character development (4/5)
Conflict and resolution (5/5)

Characterization (13/15)
Relatability and depth of main characters (3/5)
Realism and consistency of character actions (5/5)
Development and supporting characters (5/5)

Themes and Messages (10/10)
Relevance and significance of themes (5/5)
Message delivery and impact (5/5)

Emotional Impact (6/10)
Ability to evoke emotions in the reader (3/5)
Connections to the characters or story (3/5)

Setting and World-Building (7/10)
Vividness and immersive qualities of the setting (4/5)
World-building depth and consistency (3/5)

Dialogue (7/10)
Realistic and engaging character dialogue (3/5)
Use of dialogue to advance the plot or reveal character traits (4/5)

Overall enjoyment (4/5)
Personal reader enjoyment and satisfaction (4/5)

Total: 85/100

Review- :

Ryshannon Chronicles: Book One was definitely an intriguing read. The grammar and punctuation were completely spot on, which really added to the overall experience. The descriptive wording was so engaging that it was easy to lose myself in the story. The plot was very original and action packed that it made me want to read more to see what would happen next. Some of the chapters however were a little short and a couple could have even been combined using a page break. I think this would have helped with the pacing.

Although I liked David’s character, I felt in the first few chapters that I wasn’t getting to know enough about him and so I was having trouble connecting with him. Why does he live with his grandparents? Is he smart, athletic, bookish? I wanted to know more character traits. The side characters however I found very interesting! Just enough information was given about the bat-like creature as well as the scarred man to make you want to find out more.