Romance Genre ( Winners )

Hey everyone! We want to express our sincere gratitude to all of you who entered our award contest

Hey everyone! We want to express our sincere gratitude to all of you who entered our award contest. Each and every one of you did an amazing job, and we appreciate your efforts and talent. If you didn't win this time, please don't be disheartened. Keep writing and keep participating in future contests. Your dedication and passion will surely lead you to great achievements.

﹒❀﹒﹒❀﹒﹒❀﹒﹒❀﹒﹒❀﹒﹒❀﹒﹒❀

- 1st place holder -

1) Book Name :: Charmer
Author :: reveriestuck
Judge :: BlueCirci1

Dear candidate, thank you for entering your work into this award. After reviewing the entirety of your work with the provided rubric,I have arrived at the following results:

1.Writing Style: 18
2.Plot&Story telling: 17
3.Characterization: 15
4.Themes: 9
5.Emotional Impact: 8
6.Setting and World Building: 9
7.Dialogue: 8
8.Overall Enjoyment: 5

Total: 89

REVIEW -:

A very thought provoking start. The use of words to weave and contour life-like imagery is beyond real, it felt like fine wine that I couldn't get enough of. Writing technique is beautiful, words mellow gracefully, intently communicating a bright want and need from the character that won't just die down. Beautifully narrated and it does show how much of work went it and time which I commend the Author for.

Transiting from line to line and from sentences a lot of pieces immersed me whole. There were distinct personality traits and characteristics are a theme through evident storytelling, there were use of thoughts and dialogues to show readers and not only use of descriptive technique. Dialogues are Interactive, smooth and engaging, they fit the setting and are in compliance with the Characters personas. I could find instances that were relatable and the supporting characters were complex and not just an addition to the whole plot.

Conflicts were unlike any I've ever seen, they had their own twist and spins. The plot really transcends smoothly, it carried me along as a reader and not ant any point did I feel like there was info dumping even though there were instances where some bits and pieces of world-building were incorporated. Characters voices were distinguishable from narrators and that made it more immersive and read-worthy. I would add that your cover is appealing and accents the title of the story. Overall the themes and concepts of this work fits well into it's designated genre. Thank you and keep writing!

 Thank you and keep writing!