1. Dean: Everything left

After Emmanuel or Cas or whatever couldn't fix Sammy, he died. My little baby brother died, after all that what we go through and the person who did this to him, helped me to burn his body. To say I was upset was really too low. I just wanted to beat someone down for that piece of shit my life was now. I have nobody left. Bobby was dead, Sam also, as long as my parents and everyone who ever came close to me and my best friend didn't remember me, but he offered me to stay, his wife, wasn't really attached to this idea, but let me stay for a few days, but Cas always let me stay longer. I heard them argue once. „I didn't like him and you don't even know him, he shouldn't stay.", the women whispers. „You didn't know me either when you let me stay, besides his brother just died and he has no family or anything else. I didn't know and I didn't want to know what he would do alone." The women sigh and give up. But it wasn't the last time. I didn't want to bother them, but Cas didn't let me go, but he neither remember me. With the time there fight less, better say they talk less. After weeks I was getting used to live. I even have a minor mechanic job down the road. It was more about to do something on living together.

But after a month and a half Cas came to me. He sit on the coach next to me, while I'm watching TV. „Dean, we need to talk.", he says and I turn the TV down and sit straight to him. „What's up?", I ask. „Me and Daphne gonna break up, so I'm leaving this house.", he looked at me, like I was his child and he just say he would divorce from Mummy. At the same time I'm feeling bad, it was just because she doesn't like me and Cas feel responsible for me. „I have buy a nice little apartment just in the next city. It's near a workplace for me and I also search for garages and found one not far from the apartment.", Cas smile at me. I didn't questioned it that he already plan me in for moving. But it was obviously: Cas wouldn't let me stay alone and she didn't like me and I don't have another place to go. I smile sadly at Cas, I was just so damn tired, she and I had after the dinner another fight, about something that doesn't matter. „Thanks.", I say. Cas smile back at me, softly and carrying like he do so often. „We are moving tomorrow.", he says than leave me to sleep.