6. Dean: All the years of happiness

One year later (than in chapter 5)

It was a beautiful spring day at a little lake, up in forest. Saskia, Emanuel's best friend and workmate, tell him from that place, not far from the city, and he wanted to picnicking here. We need less than three hours to get to this beautiful silent place. Emanuel have made pick-nick stuff, like sandwiches, we ate it and now we just lie at the pick-nick blanket under a tree. My back leaned on the tree and Emanuel lie on me. We just lie there and do nothing, just enjoy the moment. I died more than once, so I can truly feel the peace and luck of being alive and have you're loved one beside you. I look down at his face and see that his eyes are closed, so my hand wander to my pants pocket and grab a little box. I look at the box. This place was perfect, so were the moment. „Emanuel.", I whisper and he open his eyes. I hide the box. „Yeah, love?", he ask and smile. I smile back and kiss him softly, then I remove him from me. First he looks confused, but when I kneel before him and but the little boy in front of his face, he look so happy. „Emanuel, I can say so many things to say how much I love you and what you mean to me, but I choose just eight: I love you, Emanuel. Will you marry me?" I slip the box open when I say the last words and see tears of happiness drop from his face, when he see the little silver ring. „Yes.", he say and he laughed, hug and kiss me, like he could never do it again, but he could, for the rest of our life's.

I was laughing too. He was and will be my true love and just with him I get to know what luck and happiness was.

---------------------

Five months later

I was nervous, freaking nervous. My beautiful fiancee just stood a few feets away and any moment he will with me. He grabbed my hand and all nervousness fall down. His warm hand in my and the knowledge that he would be mine in just a few minutes, all this just make me more happier than anything else. Emanuel open his mouth and I know he will say his vow, he pretend on starting. „The first time we met you saved my life and at the moment I see you, you bring me the light, that was missing the whole time and I realize that when you appear. I enjoy every moment of being with you, even if we fight and the day you propose will be the happiest day in my life, I thought that, when I think about my vow, but now I think this day is the happiest and I know you will teach me every new day, that I being wrong about my happiest day, because you are my sun and as long as you are by my side I will be happy and I all want is you to be as happy as I am now, I promise you that I will make you happy today, tomorrow and on every day in the future, because I love you now and forever. I didn't promise you to love you, because I didn't need to. It's a fact, something that going to stay, so I'm not promise to love you, because I already know that I will no matter what come, even through sickness and fights. I love you, Dean." He smile at me and my stomach flutter, I just wanted to kiss him, but I must tell him first how I love him. „I remember every second with you and I will never forget, but today we bound for the future, so I want you to tell you about it: I wanted to stay forever with you. I promise to buy you a house and one day maybe we adopt one or two children, I promise to be your family and when one day we will maybe have kids, there will be, too. I promise to be by your side, when you need me and when you didn't. I promise to live happily with you, but I didn't think this will be hard.", I smile and Emanuel giggle quietly. „I promise to be with you as long as I live. I love you, Emanuel." We both smile widely at each other and when we allowed to kiss, I grab him and kiss him like never before, I can here our friends whistle and clapping hands. I look at them all and there look happy, but not as happy as Emanuel does and when I could see in a mirror I would look like him. My husband.

---------------------

Two years later

„This is pretty complicated.", I sighed and lay down the pen, when Emanuel give me a beer. „This isn't so complicated. Just let me help, honey.", he says and sit beside me and look through the documents. He was good at paper stuff, because he work with it. I look at him and smile.

I was happy just sitting in our own house, I buy for us a year ago, beside my husband and going through adoption papers. Maybe I didn't like the papers, but I wanted a child and Emanuel wanted too so, we were going for it. I sighed again and stretch. Emanuel look at me and I wrap my arms around him. „Just put the papers away, this have time, even when we handle the formality it still would take months till we get our baby.", I smile and kiss him on the lips. He kiss me back. He laughed, I love it when he was happy.

---------------------

A week later

„See you in a minute, baby. I love you.", I say in the phone and sit down in my car to drive home. „Love you, too.", Emanuel whisper at the other side of the phone and we hung up. It was after my work and I just drop by at the grocery store to buy pie, I just call Emanuel to ask if we need something other, but we didn't. So now I was driving home to Emanuel. I was smiling like stupid while I drive across the crossroad. I was having green so I'm not expecting anything to happen, but I was wrong. Someone drive from the side in my car. The next thing I remember was hanging in my car and can't move a inch. „Emanuel.", whisper and then everything went dark.