9. Dean: After 15 years

„Hurry up, baby.", I shout through our house. I see Emanuel strangle with his tie. I smile and help him. „Here we go, honey.", I say and kiss him when I am ready. He smile back and grab his beg. „I'm heading out to work now. Be save driving the kids, Dean.", he say and smile at me. „I'm going now!", he shout in the house. Two voice come of the kitchen, screaming: „Goodbye Papa!" Emanuel give me a short kiss and heading out. „Love you, Dean." I smile at him. „I love you, too Emanuel." He go and then I hear our second car drive out of gateway. I'm heading out to the kitchen. „Get up kids, need to go to school." The children moans.

Our kids are a girl and a boy.

The Girl is a beautiful 15-year-old with bright blue eyes, like Emanuel and blond hair, remind me of Jo, bit her name is Mary, like my mother. Her second name was Jo.

The boy is a hyperactive joking 10-year-old. He has brown hair and brown eyes. He is like a little sun, spending light and strength where ever he goes. We named him Castiel, like his father true name.

I love them both. I would never give them back and there now that. I promise it to Emanuel, I promised him this little family and he get it.

„Daddy, hurry up.", Mary says and smiling provocative. I smile and grab the keys. „OK, kids, get in the car.", I laughing, while saying and the two jump in the impala.

This car nearly see all of America, it was always me and Sam. I would never believe at that time, that one day I sit in this car, my little brother dead, but I'm smiling bringing my children to school, while my husband, who actually is an angel, are at work.

I chuckle, how things goes on, it's unbelievable.

But I was too happy with my life now.

With my family.

My husband Emanuel Winchester

My daughter Mary Joanna Winchester

My son Castiel Samuel Winchester