Chapter 18 - Cheers to Friendship!

When Khushi classes finished, she informed Arnav, who came to pick her up. Now he was driving on his way to their house when Khushi requested him to take her to the vada pav stall he once took her with Aman and Lavanya.

Arnav took her to the vada pav stall, and when they reached, he parked the car near and got down the car while typing a message to Aman informing him that he won't be able to join him to the club Aman invited him to.

He walked to the stall and asked the vendor to pack 10 vada pav with green chillies and chutney for everyone in his house. While talking to the vendor, he received a reply from Aman.

Aman: Kya yaar.. this is the second time you're cancelling our plans 😑🙄🙄

Arnav: I said to you that I wanted to try your method to celebrate misery in life. But its not necessary now.. since Khushi didn't break our friendship😅

Arnav: I've a better idea.. why don't you take Sheetal in my place to the club and party hard with your girlfriend?? 😜😜

Aman: Aree uski Ma bimar hai na (her mother is sick).

Arnav: Then go and take care of your Sasuma.. bada aaya party karne wala..  besharam ladka!! 😂😂

Aman: Yeah yeah.. I'll do that only. It's better to impress my future sasuma than trying to make my best friend happy 😒
Aman: Aaj ke baad.. I'm not going to take your ruthna manana (getting upset and then cajoled) with Khushi seriously. You always ditch me in the end.

Arnav: 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Arnav kept his phone in his pant pocket as his attention went to the vada pav vendor who forwarded the plastic bag to him, making him take money out of his wallet as he paid for the vada pav while taking the plastic bag from the vendor's hand, whispering a 'Thank you' to the man with a polite smile on his face.