Chapter 2: Huggy Wuggy

Dragongirl04282004
As they walk in the seemingly like security room, Marinette looked over the dirty floor, scanning the empty chairs on the left side of the room and then her eyes landed on the blue tape recorder sitting at the table next to the empty chairs.She walked up to it and grabbed it with a single hand. Then Adrien finds the Grab Pack covered in dried blood. He picks it up.

"Hey what does this thing do?" Adrien says. He pulls the trigger and the hand reaches out and hits the wall.

"AH!"

He pulls the trigger again and drops it on the floor.
Marinette walks over to it, examining the blood.

"It was probably used by the last person who came here." Marinette said.

"What?" Adrien asked.

"Well, from what Alya informed me, over millennium detectives and other police force were given the tape and letter to investigate playtime co, so which were even employees that worked here, so who enter this building never come back alive, but now we're going to put a stop to it." Marinette said.

Adrien turned his head and saw a Blue VCR.

"Hmm?" Adrien hummed as he walked towards the VCR and placed the tape in it, It a presentation about the instructions on putting the grab pack on.

Tightening the straps and to hold both cannons, pull trigger to fire, pull again to retract, hold to grip onto objects only fire at small objects/handles, do not fire at a coworker

"AH!" The two screamed when they saw horror graphic of coworker's head getting pulled off

This may cause injury, wire is conductive! Use for rewiring, thank you use grab pack responsibly, the video ended.

"I guess we're supposed to be using this?" Adrien says as he picks it up again but then realized there was only one hand not two.

The left hand was coloured blue, but the right hand was missing.

"Huh, looks like one of the hands are missing." Adrien hummed.

"Well guess, we better go look for it." Marinette said as they walked out the room. Back at the reception, it was time to go through a ticket barrier, Adrien pushed at it to move but it won't budged.