Chapter 14: All Aboard!

After defeating Mommy Long Legs, they find a way back to the game station to get to the train. They went in a room called Bay 09, an abandoned, rusted room full of large pipes, stairs, and wires. Then Adrien finds a different room with a tv and a Black VHS.

Adrien looks around to find the black tape as they wandered around, Plagg looks through the ventilation.

"I'll be back." he says as he crawls through, after waiting patiently, Tikki started to get worried.
Then she saw him coming out, back with a black tape.

Adrien just stares at the tv, when he hears Plagg approaching him, he sees him putting in a tape.

The video ended with everyone puzzled and worried, with a question on their minds.

"Adrien, what is the prototype? What is he was talking about?" Marinette said.

"I don't know Marinette, it's probably nothing, we should probably go back." Adrien said.

They had to climbed up a lot of stairs, until they exited the room after leaping over a big gap.
They went back to the incinerated room, then back to the room with the toys being lined on a conveyer belt.

"Ok now we just need to get back to the train station so we could hack it and get the heck out of here." Marinette explains. Then Adrien stopped, he made a shocked face.

"Huh? But what about the other people that are trapped here?" he asked.

"Don't you get it, there are no people here, all of these was trap to get us." Marinette says.

Walking up the stairs, they finally made back to the game station. They were just up above it then they exit to downstairs was blocked, then Adrien saw the control room, he went inside and by his surprise. He saw Poppy....

"Poppy" Marinette said surprised as Adrien reaches over and opens the case.

"Did you kill her?" Poppy asked.

"Yes." Adrien says.

"Good." Poppy says.

"Now tell us how to get out of here." Marinette said.

"Now aboard the train." she says as she starts to walk, "We need to leave." then saw her walked into a ventilation and disappeared.

They walked out and found another way downstairs. They saw a tunnel and slide down it. When they reached the bottom, they was a yellow door, Adrien opens it and it was way to the game station. They ran to the train and hopped onboard. They give her the code, she looks on the panel to see pictures.

"What is the code cause all I see is pictures of those toys that tried to kill us." Plagg said.

On the first code Marinette saw a picture of Bunzo, Kissy Missy, Catbee and Mommy Long Legs.