Chapter 6: Poppy & Mommy Long Legs

Dragongirl04282004
Adrien walks towards it, sees the bee cat looking at them. It freaked him out so he turns it the other way, then walks inside. They walked in the ventilation, it took them to an unknown location. Adrien jumps down, then he takes Marinette's hand helping her down. They scouted around the rooms they see an another life size cut board of Huggy. Suddenly they heard a loud noise, when a box fell on the ground.

"AH" They yelled.

"Uh what was that?" Marinette asked. But they turned to see it was just only Poppy. She pushed down the box.

 "Oh! Sorry

"Oh! Sorry." Poppy apologized.

"Oh! It's just you." Adrien said.

"I didn't mean to scare you two, I was just trying to get the power back on, here." Poppy says as she moves out of the way to show a power generator.

At first they were confused until Adrien stepped in.

"How are we used to-" Marinette asked as he scratches the back of his head.

"Here I got this." Adrien says as he uses the blue hand to the power, the hand then stretched and turned blue, he wraps it around two electric poles besides them.

Then he uses the red hand to turn on another power generator then the power was on.

"Good job Adrien." Marinette says then they heard Poppy clapping.

"Ummm... I wanted to thank you for freeing me. I was stuck in there for so long. Thank you, I like to pay you back."

"Oh? And how do you plan on doing that?" Adrien asked as Poppy then walks into the vent.

"There's a train station nearby, it needs a code, and I have it." Poppy says.

"A train station? Perfect! With any luck, we can drive it out of here hopefully." Marinette said.

"We're gonna get out of here. As soon as you get on up here." Poppy chuckled.

They turned and were surprised to find way up a high ventilation system. Adrien sees a ladder, he uses the red hand to pull it down, then he walks up to the ventilation and uses the blue hand to pull himself up, then Marinette gets the ladder up and they start climbing. They walked through the ventilation and it took then back to Ludwig's office.

"Hey I'm up here." Poppy says surprising them.

"AHHHH!" They screamed as they were startled to see her in a ventilation on the top wall.