Chapter 5: Fly in a Web

Dragongirl04282004
The lights flickered back on, they saw that she was gone. The two began to panic.

"Adrien! What did you do?" Marinette asked.

"I-I don't know." Adrien said.

Just then they heard her voice.

"Come this way."

They walked back to the hallway they came from.
Passing by a dollhouse, they saw another hallway but it was blocked.

"Trapped." Adrien said.

"This way." Marinette points out to the door on the right, he opens it and it takes them to a bright room.

On the left side of the wall was a painting of Huggy Wuggy and on the right side a red brontosaurus named Bron

"Quick, try one of these doors." Adrien says as he pointed out to two doors between them.

They were both marked stairs, Marinette opens the one on the left with his tail but it was locked.

"It's locked." she says.

Then Adrien goes to the one on his right, jumps up, and jiggles the handle.

"Same here." he says.

"Alright let's keep on moving forward." Marinette says as they continue walking straight through the halls.

They passed by more paintings of Huggy Wuggy and Bron but Huggy was twisted. They came across a hallway with three separate halls. The first went to the one on the right and saw a green robot called Boogie Bot covered with bloody splatters on the floor.

"Ugh." Marinette says in disgust.

But at the end of the hall, it was blocked by a gate, so they walked back.

And walked straight towards the one in the middle, on the top, there was a gold sign that said Elliot Ludwig, it must've been the head office. But when wolf tries to open the door, it was locked.

"This one's locked as well." Adrien says, so they went to the last one.

But when they walked through the last hall...

"AH!" Adrien looked down below the floor and saw that it was destroyed, leaving a giant gap in the way.

"Well we're trapped." Plagg says, "let's go back."

They were about to turn back when they heard Poppy's voice.

"Keep going."

So they did, they looked down to see a ramp, they carefully jumped down and walked down. When Adrien got to the top, he carefully dropped the ladder to them. Marinette climbed up first, then Adrien followed behind. When they were together, they continued walking. Along the way in the hall, they see more splattered blood but it was dried. Then stepping inside another room, they see the only door was boarded up. But beside it was life-sized cut cardboard of Huggy Wuggy carrying a grab pack. There was also a button on the board that say press here, so Adrien pressed it. But all it did was just laughed like a creepy clown, it scared Marinette a bit. Adrien looks between the boards and saw that it was also trapped by a gate and on the other side was another boarded and fate door. He presses the button again.