Sleep Scars🖤

"STOP LYING JENN! DAMN. YOU KNOW YOU DID IT." I screamed , rolling my eyes.

we arguing right now because she's a liar.

"HOW YOU GONE TELL ME WHAT I DID?" She screamed back at me.

" YOU KNOW WHAT? IM FINNA JUST GO HOME." She yelled , grabbing her stuff.

"GO HOME , I DONT GIVE A FUCK." I yelled.

She rolled her eyes and walked out. "She so mf crazy." I thought to myself , as I threw myself onto my bed.

"I'm not worried about her anyways." I thought to myself.
I laid down in bed and turned my led lights on and went to sleep.

—————————————————-

Jenn's POV .

Yea , y/n had me bent. Buts it's cool. As I got home , i went in the house.

I went to the fridge and my sprite wasn't in there. Kyle must've drunk it.

It's fine tho. Imma walk to the deli since it's a couple of minutes away.

I grabbed my gun off of the table and walked back out. As I turned the corner , I seen a black suv start riding up close.

I grabbed my gun and kept walking. The window let down and there was dd and ddot.

Shots began to ring and I started shooting. I got 1 shot in the stomach and the leg , but I got dd a neck shot.

"JENNY BOP!"  Someone from the truck yelled. "Fuck.." I thought to myself.

I began to run back home.

As I got to the house , I grabbed my phone and called y/n.

" what is it Jenn?" She snapped. " mama , i got shot.." i spoke , grabbing the first aid kit out of the cabinet.

" JENN STOP PLAYING!" She screamed. "I'm not playing ma , I'm bleeding out." I spoke.

" I'm otw." She said , hanging up.

About 5 minutes later , she came. I had the wound wrapped up , but it wouldn't last long.

" Baby !" She yelled as Tata and Kyle came through the door.

" WE GOTTA GET YOU TO A HOSPITAL MY HEART!" Kyle said grabbing me.
We got in the car and drove to the hospital.

At the hospital.🏥
Y/n pov.

They got Jenn in a room and told us to wait. As soon as I started to fall asleep , the nurse came.

She didn't say anything , she just took us to the room she was in.

We walked in and Jenn was laying on the bed. I started crying as I ran over to her.

" Ma , stop crying. I'm gone be good." She said , putting her hand on my face as more tears came down.

Her voice got more and more quiet as her eyes rolled to the back of her head and the heart rate monitor went off.

"FUCK!" Tata yelled out.

I couldn't believe my baby was gone. I just sat back and cried.

Kyle just stood there with tears and his eyes.

———————————

I woke up in a sudden sweat and panic.  I started to cry as the dream came to my head.

I went and grabbed Jenn's hoodie and keys and went outside and got in the car.

I got in my car and sped to Jenn's house.

At Jenn's house.🤍

I ran in Jenn's house , looking for her with tears in my eyes. I ran upstairs and into her room where she was.

She laid on the bed , smoking. " what you doing here mama?" She asked me.

I didn't say anything , I just ran to her and got under her and sobbed.

" i love you so much." i sobbed. "What's wrong , ma?" She asked as she patted my back.

" i had a dream you got sh- shot a- and.." i stuttered. She just rocked me.

" ma , I'll never leave you." She reassured me.

We soon fell asleep...

"She's her comfort..."