Set up

( DISCLAIMER!! This is only for writing purposes, not to bash dd , Notti , or DDOT)
LONG CHAPTER!!

"Ok Ethan be careful." I said , giving notti a hug. "Nah sis , I stay dangerous." Notti laughed. "Ight , love you my heart." I spoke. "Love you too." I heard as he closed the door.

Now im finna go back there and bother David. "Heyy David." I said , jumping on dd bed. "What is it?" He asked , irritated. "Im sleepy." I said , curling up on his bed like a cat. Dd laughed and I fell asleep.

1 Hour Later...

I was woken up by ddot viscously shaking me. "GET UP BRO! THEY STABBED ETHAN!" Ddot yelled through tears making me jump up.

I turned over and saw David still asleep. "GET UP DAVID!" I screamed with tears in my eyes shaking him.

"Let me sleep y/n..." he mumbled. I slapped him as hard as I could and he jumped up. "THEY STABBED ETHAN!" I yelled at dd.

"WHAT?" He got up , grabbing his jacket. I ran downstairs where mami was.

"MAMI GET UP! SOMETHING HAPPENED WITH EHTAN!" She popped up. "What???" She asked. We ran and got in the car on the way to the hospital. I sat in the backseat shaking and crying. Not Ethan bro... he's like the brother I never had....

AT THE HOSPITAL.

I sat in the waiting room holding Mami as she cried while dd cried on my shoulder. Darrian just sat in the corner by himself. I walked over to him. "Stop crying Darrian." I said , rubbing his back.

I got on my phone and opened ig. The first post I saw was a pdl post of Ethan ... as the police carried him out the subway.

My eyes grew wide as I threw the phone down. No ... ddot came and picked the phone up and sat on the floor , frozen.

DD walked over and snatched the phone from ddot and looked at it. His face grew red. "Somebody gone die behind my brother." He said , passing me my phone back.

"Let me see it David." Mami said , reaching for my phone. "Nah ma , you can't look at this.." Ddot said , shaking his head.

I went to settings and deactivated my account. "Are you the Reyez family?" A white female doctor came to ask us. "Yes." DD responded.

"Im sorry , but the stab wound punctured his lung.. he didn't make it." She said , making my heart drop. I began to sit on the floor and sob with ddot.

"You could go see him if you'd like.." She mumbled. I stood up quick. I turned around and Mami was about to fall and I ran behind her.

"Come on , I got you..." I spoke , walking with her. The nurse led us to his room and we walked in. I saw notti and I fell to the ground. My brother... he was like a brother to me. We grew up together now im sitting here looking at him lifeless before me. I wish it was me.

ONE WEEK LATER

I puffed out my hair as I looked in the mirror. "You look cute sis." I heard , feeling a hand on my shoulder.

But when I turned around , nobody was there. "Y/n , you ready?" DD asked outside my door. "Yea , here I come." I sighed.

I walked out the door and saw dd crying. I wiped his tears. "Don't cry David." "What imma do without my brother y/n?" He asked.

"I don't know. But I do know you're strong David. So we can get through this together." I smiled , fixing the flower on his suit. We got in the car and left.

AT THE FUNERAL.

I held David head as he cried and screamed. "Come on dd , we gotta go back in there before they close the casket." I said , holding him up. We walked in and helped dd down the aisle and we viewed the body.