Suprises ...

( a couple of visuals so be prepared )

(You and Jenn outfits)

"JENN! HELP ME CARRY THIS SIGN!" I yelled at Jenn , who was still in the truck. "I'm sorry ma." She spoke just grabbing the whole thing and taking it from me.

Today is Kyle's birthday and we wanted to give him a surprise party at an Airbnb . Tata went with him to go 'birth day shopping.' To keep him busy while we set up the party.

I heard a knock on the door and went to open it. I was met with Kyle's girlfriend , 'Paris.'

"Hey Y/n ! I picked up the cake

"Hey Y/n ! I picked up the cake." She spoke , bringing it in. "It's cute!!" I said as I stared.

"Girl you know how stingy your brother is though

"Girl you know how stingy your brother is though." She rolled her eyes. I laughed and went outside and got the rest of Kyle's gifts with some wrapping paper. I ran in the house and closed the door with my foot. I went upstairs and started to wrap the gifts up.

About thirty minutes later , I finished wrapping his gifts and I went downstairs.

 Jenn finished setting everything up and it was nice! "You like it ma??" She asked

Jenn finished setting everything up and it was nice! "You like it ma??" She asked. "I think he gone like it." I responded. "Can you help blow up these balloons?" Paris asked , making me nod. As we blew up the balloons we talked. " girl , you know Murda coming to the party right?" Paris asked , making me freeze. I don't like her at all... " Ugh..." I groaned. "It's not that I don't like her or anything , it's just how she be all up on Kyle knowing he has a girlfriend.." she mumbled. "You better than me , I wouldn't have went for that." "It's fine girl." She said.

Two hours later we finished setting up and...

Everyone came and we were in the house together

Everyone came and we were in the house together. Kyle was about to come. I went on my phone to check his location and he was at the Airbnb.

We stood in and waited till Kyle walked in and yelled , "SURPRISE!!" Kyle smiled at us as he walked in. Tata came in behind him.

"Happy birthday bae!" Paris yelled , running towards him. "Thank you ma." He responded kissing her. Me and Jenn were in the back kitchen and Kyle walked back there.

"Happy birthday Kyle!!" I spoke as I hugged him. "I don't like this dress , and you know-" Kyle said , getting ready to fuss. "I'm surprised Tata ain't tell you on the way." Paris cut him off, dismissing the conversation.

I mouthed 'thank you' to her and smiled. Kyle looked at his cake and smiled. "Thank yall for this." he spoke , hugging all of us.

A hour later , we were still having fun. I walked to the front , and seen murda walk in. I rolled my eyes and walked back there where Kyle was. Kyle started to open his gifts.

He opened one of his gifts and it was a Rolex. He snapped his head toward me and pulled me in a hug.

"THANK YOU MH!" He squeeze me. He opened the rest of his gifts and seemed happy.

Murda came back to the back where we were at. "Heyy Kyle." Murda said , hugging Kyle. I seen Paris and Jenn side eye me. Kyle quickly moved her back.

10 minutes later , we got ready to cut the cake. "Yeaaa , yall needa hurry it up , I'm hungry." Cblu said , rubbing his stomach.

"We know you are." Tata laughed. "Neither of yall niggas should be talking." Jenn said. "Shut up." They said at the same time. "Yall can back up off my girlfriend." I spoke.

I went to Kyle and lit both candles. Paris was standing on one side and I was standing on the other.

We sung him happy birthday. It seem like Murda just tried to be in the way the whole time while we were there.

Well , everyone got a piece of cake and sat down... except for Paris ... and Murda. "SIT DOWN STIFF WEAVE." Carmin yelled across the table.

"Bro , my wig's not stiff. Because Kyle paid for it. Right?" She asked , rubbing her hand down Kyle's chest.

Paris snapped her head towards them. Kyle looked at Murda like she was crazy. " you must not have respect for me? You literally tryna mess with my mans in my face."
She stale faced her.

"Bro I been known him before you so back up. And maybe I wouldn't have to if ya treated him right." She spoke as she rolled her eyes.

I looked at Paris and could tell she was mad and was about to hit her. And she did , right in the mouth.

The fight broke out and I tried to pull Paris off of her , but it didn't work. "WORLDSTAR!" Tata yelled as he recorded.

I kept trying to snatch her back. She was on top of her , hitting her left and right. The whole time , Kyle was just sitting in his seat , licking his lips at Paris.

"CHILL PARIS SHE LEAKING!" Cblu yelled , I looked on the floor to see Murda nose bleeding. Eww....

Paris got up , pulled her shirt down. "YOU COULDN'T HAVE BEEN TREATING YOU RIGHT EITHER! BECAUSE HE WITH ME AND NOT YOU."she yelled at her.
I took her back to the kitchen. "Paris , you good?" I asked , examining her face to make sure there were no noticeable marks.

"Yea , she had me messed up." Paris said , taking her rings off.
This girl is crazy... Kyle came in walked in. "Aye Paris , come upstairs with me." he spoke , waving his hand.

I left the room and went back into the main room , where everyone was. Murda got a Uber back home.

"I'm finna fight Murda next." Jenn spoke. "Why Jenn?" I asked. "Because they ruined Kyle birthday and I gotta clean up her blood all over this floor." She rolled her eyes.

" I'll get it up bae." I laughed.  After a couple of minutes of us talking , Kyle and Paris came back downstairs and Paris was fixing her shirt and Kyle had his pants unzipped.

" Yo I'm not gone lie bro , this the best birthday I ever had." Kyle laughed. "And that cake icing was good too." I added on.

And for the rest of the night , we laughed and talked.