Hood Play

"Cmon , y/n get up." My big brother Kyle spoke , shaking me to get up. "Kyleeeee I don't wanna go to schoollll." I groaned as I rose up.

"Just get up. I'll check you out around 2." He spoke. "Okay.." I said , slowly getting out of the bed.

At school
time 2:30
I listened as ms jones talked , while taking my notes. "EXCUSE ME MRS JONES!!" The intercom came on.

"Yes?" She asked. "Do you have Y/n L/n?" the intercom asked. "Yes." "She's checking out!" "Okay she's on her way." She replied.

She smiled and looked at me. " we'll see you later y/n!" She spoke , smiling at me. " see you later mrs.jones." I said , grabbing my backpack and walking out.

I walked to the front of the office and saw Kyle. "Let's go." Kyle said , waving his hand toward the door. I walked out with him and we got in the car.

"I got some business to handle , so you gone be at the house by yoself." "Okay." I replied. I usually just be there with me and my snacks and everything else I need , so I be chill.

"Where's tata and je-" I got cut off by Kyle turning his head and looking at me. "You know I don't like to be asked questions." He spoke.

I turned my head the other way and got my phone.
A couple minutes later we arrived to the house. I began to grab my bags before Kyle stopped me.
"I love you y/n. Be safe , and make sure the door is locked." He said , kissing my forehead.

"Love you too." I spoke , getting out of the car. I walked in the house , locking the door behind me and I went to my room. I looked around and decided to clean up a bit before night time.

After I got finished cleaning my things I was finna take a nap , but my best friend FaceTimed me. "Hey Kady!!" I exclaimed.

Now normally , the girls at school would only want to be my friend for two reasons. Im smart , and my brothers famous. But not Kady.

She's been with me since day one. "GIRLLLL! So you know how we got that lil space in between ms.vaughn class?" Kady asked.

"Yea." "WHY WAS DAYVON AND TRELL WAS OVER THERE TALKING ABOUT YOU???" She exclaimed.

"WHAT THEY SAY?" I asked. "DAYVON WAS LIKE , 'hell yeah , shorty bad as hell And she built nice and some mo.' GIRL WHEN I TELL YOU , HE TURNED AROUND AND LOOKED AT ME AND I BUSTED OUT RUNNING , SO HE ENDED UP CATCHING UP WITH ME. HE WAS LIKE , 'HOW MUCH I GOTTA PAY YOU FOR HER PHONE NUMBER AND TO KEEP YOU QUIET?' SO I SAID '50.' AND HE GAVE IT TO ME AND I GAVE HIM YO NUMBER AND TOLD HIM I WOULDN'T TELL."

"But kady... you're telling me now."
"Yea. ain't no secrets around here." She said , pulling a fifty dollar bill out her bra and making me giggle. I looked at my 'do not disturb' Notification Center , and sure enough , it was an unsaved number that sent me a message.

'was up ma?" I saw it , but I was gonna respond later. "But imma call you back later , best. I just wanted to let you know that." She spoke.

"I gotta go to cheer practice." "Ok , bye kady." "Bye y/n!" She said , hanging up. I grabbed some clothes out of my dresser , and went into the shower.

After I got out , I laid down in my bed and started to fall asleep.
At home

Time : 1:30 am.

I woke up to being viscously shaken by my brother , Kyle.
"Get up y/n. We gotta go." He rushed , making me jump up.

"Ughh.. what time is it?" I groaned , only to be ignored by Kyle. I grabbed an outfit along with my phone and ran out with Kyle.