Valentines Day❤️

TWO WEEKS EARLY...
I picked up the plate and dropped it because of how hot it was. It shattered on the ground , making me yelp.

I heard a lot of thuds before Jenn came running downstairs. "WHAT HAPPENED?" She yelled , looking at me. "Oh I dropped my plate." I laughed. "Why you screaming?" She said , with an aggravated face.

"Oh im sorry Jenn , I thought I was gone get cut." I said. "You do too much." She huffed.

"All because I dropped a plate Jenn?" I asked. "Nah , because you screaming for nothing and overreacting." She said , as she raised her voice.

"Ok Jenn." I spoke with a straight face. "AND YOU WALKING OFF WITH A ATTITUDE LIKE SOMEBODY OWE YOU." I turned around.

"OKAY! I GET IT! BE QUIET. AM I SUPPOSED TO JUST STAND HERE WHILE YOU CONSTANTLY REPEAT YOURSELF? I HEARD YOU PERFECTLY THE FIRST TIME!" I yelled.

"SEE THATS WHAT I BE TALKING ABOUT WITH YOU! YOU NEVER WANNA HEAR THE TRUTH." She yelled at me. "WHATS THERE TO HEAR JENN? YOU ON REPEAT?" I yelled.

You know what? She kept yelling as I grabbed the broom and swept up the glass and through it away. I went to the bedroom to lay down , but she kept coming behind me yelling and I started crying.

Getting up to grab my keys , she was behind me and yelling in my ear. "SHUT UP TALKING TO ME JENN!" I yelled as I walked out and got in my car. Im a little hungry..

I was supposed to be eating in the house but , Jenn ruined that. Im going to a Mexican restaurant.

I turned my car on and left. "Hola Como Estas?" The lady said , with a huge smile. "Hola , may I have an order of P5?" I asked.

"SÌ SÌ , 15 minutes." She said , walking to the back. I went and sat in my car for some minutes. I walked back in the restaurant.

I walked in and the lady at the door had my food. "Have a good day!" She spoke. I tried to hand her a 20 but , she shook her head. "No pay , no pay." She shook her head. "No ma'am!" I said , placing the twenty in her hand and walking out. I got in my car and prayed over my food. It's bout to be good.

1 Hour Later ...

I walked in the house and threw my aluminum plate away. That food was good.

I walked in the living room and Jenn sat with Tata and Kyle. I gave them a soft smile and waved. "You just leaving to go spend my money?" She asked , raising up.

I just kept walking past her and she followed behind me. I'm so sick of this.

Two weeks later.

I sang with the song as I drove. It's Valentine's Day and me and Jenn got into an argument. So I left the house. A couple minutes later , I got a call from tata. "Aye, can you come to the house to cook real quick? I'm hungry." he asked. "Yea." I responded , as I took a u-turn.

AT THE HOUSE.🏡

I walked in the house and tata was at the door. "Jenn said mama at the hotel , we gotta go." Kyle said , walking out and signaling us to come on. We followed behind Kyle and got in the car.

AT THE HOTEL

We walked in the hotel and Kyle grabbed his phone to check the room number. '228' He said , walking to the elevator with us.

We went up and went into the room. I walked in the room with tata and Kyle behind me with their phones. "What y'all recording me fo-" I got cut off by Jenn standing in the decorated room with gifts.

I started crying

I started crying. "Omg , thank you baby!" I spoke , hugging her. "Happy Valentine's Day baby!" she said as she hugged me. "This is why you were doing all the arguing.." I waddled into her shoulder as she shook her head.

I let go of jenn and picked the bags up. "Lemme help you." Tata spoke , leaning down to open gifts with me. I laughed as we opened them. "This reminds me of when we were kids on Christmas." I laughed.

"KR and Jenn standing like proud parents." Tata agreed.

"Hey Jenn..." I called out. "Yea ?" "This is the best Valentine's day ever." I spoke , making her smile , showing all her braces. "Dang Jenn , she got you showing all 48." Kyle spoke , making her punch him in the shoulder and blush.

"Im just glad I'm with y'all for Valentine's Day." I smiled. "YO BRO , WHATS THIS JENN?" Tata said , pulling out a blue thong with '41 ways' in diamonds across it.

"Oh y'all getting neaky!" kr said , making everybody laugh.

I'm spending Valentine's day with the people I love the most.🫶🏽