break ups pt.2

FAST FORWARD TWO YEARS

I sat down in my booth, working on a new beat. "Aye that bitch fye." Dre said, walking in. Dre is my manager.

"We got a group that wanna rap on yo beat." He spoke. "Who? And how many?" asked, getting my computer ready to type in an appointment.

" Three people. 41 cypher. Ever heard of them?" He asked. " nah."
"Jenn Carter, Kyle Rich, and Tata 41." He said.

"Jenn. Jenn.." I said, trying to remember that name. Ive worked with all types of dril rappers DD Osama, Sugarhill Ddot , Cblu, Setty B, Kay Flock , etc, But for some reason, those names sounds familiar.

I wonder why "Tell them to meet me here at three inna morning." "ight." He spoke, walking out.
The next day.

Time 2:30 am

I wrapped the towel around me and stepped out of the shower. I put on my shorts and a white tee. I grabbed my keys and headed out.

Studio
I sat down in my chair and grabbed my computer and searched for the beat while waiting for the group to arrive.

I started to get hungry, so l ordered doordash and waited.
A couple minutes later I heard a knock on my studio door. I got up and went to open it, I saw tata. I jumped up and hugged him tightly.

"I haven't seen you in so long y/n!" He spoke with his arms around me. "You got three people in your group?" asked. "Yea." "We got some catching up to do!" He spoke as I agreed.

We sat down and talked for about .. five minutes until the other two came in. Once I seen Jenns face, I knew why those names sounded so familiar.

Jenn eyes widen as she looked at me. "Long time no see..." Jenn smiled at me. I stared at her for a long time before speaking, "Uhm... so Tata which beat did y'all want?" I asked nervously.

"I'll show you." Jenn spoke, walking towards me, I threw the computer on the table and stepped back quickly. "The computers right there. You can look and see." i spoke quickly.

She smirked at me and started walking towards me. I ran into the wall backwards and looked at jenn as she towered over me, "Nah, you come show me." She spoke making chills run down my spine.

"uhh... I- I mmm..." I stuttered. I slowly walked over to my computer and started to find the beat. My phone was sitting face up. And I got a text , It was my boyfriend, trey. Jenn saw it, but she didn't say anything.

"Found it!" I exclaimed as I clicked the beat "So000, who's going first?" lasked, making all of them look stupid at each other. "Imma go second ."  Jenn said.

"I'll go first" Kyle said, grabbing the headphones and walking in the booth.
"Only the real can relate (Like, what?)
At the top, we don't care 'bout your view (Like, damn)
Fuck them bitches, I'm all about you (Like, what?)
Why do you treat me the way that you do? (Damn, damn, damn)
If I went back to the bottom, is you really ridin' it through? (Bitch)
Like, why is you hiding the truth?
Flexin' the shit I was buying for you
Everyone wanna feel some love
Can't see my bro, he got limitеd visits (Grrah)
Know he good, every crib that hе been in
Like, on the phone with unlimited minutes
And if the energy off, I'ma feel it
She's scared to trust me, we met at the function
Eighty degrees, we can go to the beach
Roll up a spliff while we watching the sunset
Like, let's have a talk
Open up, let me get in your mental
I don't want you to see me for my money, like
I want the love to be real
Tryna see if she solid, for real
Mutual feelings, you feel what I feel
Grrah, like if I crash, is you grabbin' the wheel?

Keep it a buck, bitch, what is you doin' for me?
Got myself, it ain't nothin' I need
Like, if I lose it, is you gonna leave?
Damn, I'm damaged, don't judge
Heart broke, we can fix it with trust
Like-like, damn, I miss you too
But she pretty, I can't get enough. Only the real can relate
At the top, we don't care 'bout your view
Fuck them bitches, I'm all about you
Why do you treat me the way that you do?
If I went back to the bottom, is you really ridin' it through?
Like, why is you hiding the truth?
Flexin' the shit I was buying for you"

Fuck this love, I can't tell if it's true (Grrah)
Double back, she gon' times it by two (Grrah-grrah, boom)
In the stu' with my tool, I'ma talk in the booth
And that bitch not a lover from my point of view
Grrah, where the fuck is you at?
And I'm callin' her phone, she not calling me back
Said, "This bitch on my body, she got me attached"
Fuck these feelings, I got in my bag (It's Carter, dickhead)
We could go tick for tack, I would still never lack (Damn)
On her body, she on timin', but I could tell it's an act
If she just want me for the buck, then that dumb bitch is out of luck (Damn)
I keep my feelings in the cut, now that shit twinnin' with my gun
Grrah, mix Sprite with Triss (It's Carter, dickhead)
Come here, one more kiss
Only feel safe with my hand on your hip
If they talkin', I don't give a shit (Like, damn)
Like, said, "I don't give a fuck"
I don't know, but you're losin' my trust
Like, I don't know if it's love or it's lust." They rapped as they both went in together. "I can work on it some more tomorrow." I said , looking up at them. "Yea." Kyle responded. "Ok"

At home , Jenns pov

I sat  down at the table, looking at Kyle and tata. " you know we gotta kill him, right?" I asked them, making Kyle laugh."i dont get what's funny." I told Kyle. "Youn remember what happen in high school?" He asked.

"That's in the past though " "What if she don't like girls no more?" "Then I'll make her." "TATA YOU KNOW ALL THIS INFORMATION!" Kyle yelled at tata, who was eating a Big Mac. "Ian talked to her in a year. How I m supposed to know?" Tata asked, with mayo dripping from his lip.

"Ok. Ask her." I said in a duh tone. "So whats the plan for tomorrow?" Tata asked. "We slide to her booth, leave you at home so you can side on her boy?" I spoke. "Nu uh , you want her. That's yo move."Tata replied.

I turned around and looked at him and he jumped up. "Ight, I will." He said.

The next Day

TIME: 9:30pm

We walked into her studio, and there she was sitting in the couch.

Y/n pov.
I had stopped at Starbucks while waiting. When I saw them I smiled. "Hey guys." I spoke standing up. "Hey mama." Jenn smiled at me.

"Where's tata?" I asked"He at the house. "Jenn responded. "Ma, I think you should put the background as a song." She said! "What song?" I asked "Stranger." She smiled at me. I clipped the song and put it on the beat.

"You wanna listen to it?" asked, making her and Kyle nod.

Tata POV.

I looked at my phone as I stared at y/ns boyfriend. Last night, jenn stayed up trying to find out his information.
She found his location and turns out he went to high school with us.

He was there when Jenn broke up with y/n so that's probably how they got together.

I typed the address of his house and began to drive.
l arrived to his house and got out with my gun. "Psshhh."I blowed.

The things jenn does. "She so delusional over this girl man." I thought as I put on my ski and walked up to the door.

The door was unlocked, so I went in the house. I went around the corner and saw him with his back turned.
1 got a head shot and he fell to the floor, gasping for air.

I walked over to him and stood above his head. "My bad gang."  I spoke, dragging his body outside. I dragged him outside the house and sat him on fire.

I walked back inside the house and wrote a letter saying. "y/n, these couple of months have been great with you, but I'm begging to get bored. Ive left for a new life, I hope you can understand" I signed his name.

I grabbed his phone and sent a text to y/n and walked out.

BACK AT THE STUDIO - JENNS POV 2:10 am

We listened to the song over and over and tata texted me, indicating that the job was done. I smiled and walked up to y/n, who was struggling to keep her eyes open.

"Mama, I can take you to my house if you want, since i live  closer." I spoke , making her nod in agreement.

We got in the car and drove to my house.

At Jenns house.

We got to the house and yIn kept starring at her phone. "You good mama?" I asked as we walked in the bedroom.

"Nah, he just broke up with me." She spoke, putting her hands over her face.

"Cmere , ma." I spoke, wrapping my arms around her with a smirk.