Pilot

I stared at the stars. They were the only thing that hadn't changed since I'd been back.

"What are you doing, mom?" Hope, my daughter asks. I smile, " looking at the stars," I say and look at the screen.

My best friend died here. My brother died here. I died here. So, being back, brought back a lot of memories.

"So, you and Katherine were close?" Rebekah questioned me and I nodded.

I have to know. Maybe I can have my friend back. My older sister, my confidence. I jump down from the roof and go inside the house.

"What to wear? What to wear?" I mumble to myself. Looking at my closet, I leaned against the door before slowly going in.

"Wow, mom

"Wow, mom. Not bad," my son tells me and I smile gently and ruffle his hair. He pouts and slowly runs his hand through his hair trying to fix it.

"Ok, time for school," I say and leave home. I slowly walk outside. I smiled at Carmen. "Hello Carmen, are you ready for our new adventure?" I smiled at my red 1963 Porsche 356B Karmann Coupe.

Someone gave it to me a long time ago. I couldn't remember who gave it to me.

"You named your car?" Elena questioned looking over at me looking concerned. "Of course, she takes me everywhere, she needs a name," I say.

"Leave Mom alone," Hope says glaring at Elena. I put one hand on her shoulder and she relaxes into my side.

I drive over to Mystic Falls High School. I found a parking spot, thank the Gods. I park and turn off the car. I grab my bag and lock the car and head inside.

I walk around looking for the office. Hmm, where is it?

"This is where we first meet!" Caroline shouts happily. "Spoilers, Care," I say.

"Excuse me?" I asked a girl who was going through her locker. "Yes?" She asks looking over at me. "Your new?!" She says turning her full attention onto me.

"Yes, your right. I was wondering where the office was," I ask, she smiles at me. "I'll do you one better. I will take you, I need to change a class anyways," she says.

"Thank you, I'm Stefanie. Stefanie Salvatore," I say putting my hand out. She reaches her hand out and we shake hands, "Forbes, Caroline Forbes," She says and we both laugh.

"That was awesome," I say, and she smiles happily at me. "Ok, we are here- excuse me, I see a friend. She's been through a lot. I have to go check on her. Hopefully we have something together, there's a party. Meet me at The Grill," Caroline says and runs off.

"So that's how the two of you met?" Lizzie asks. "Yep," I say, and look over at Caroline.

I walk into the office. "Excuse me, miss. I'm here to enroll," I say, a slight smirk playing on my lips. "Name and Records," She says not even looking at me.