Lost Girls

AN: Instead of Elena finding out Stefanie was a Vampire it will be Caroline. The reason is, that Stefanie cares more about Caroline. I also felt like if I kept Elena's part in it it would have been forced. And that's about it.

_______________________

Previously, on The Vampire Diaries:

Tiki's grandpa, "When I first moved here I stayed at the Salvatore Boarding House. The was an Angel of sorts..."

"Logan, you guys keep old archives and stuff, right?" Caroline asks, approaching Logan Fell.

Caroline sitting in a van watching the footage. "This is Franklin Fell reporting to you from the Salvatore Boarding House, where a brutal animal attack ended in tragedy. Ok, they are bringing out the bodies. See if you can get closer. Is that the niece?"

A camera zooms in, Caroline sees Stefanie in the background.

"This isn't possible," Caroline whispers, falling out of her chair.

"She isn't, she couldn't be..." Caroline says standing up.

"The incident is from 1953," Voiceover Caroline says.

"I remember Damon's ring and Stefanie's neck-" Tiki's grandfather voiceover.

Caroline drives up to the Salvatore Boarding House. A tear runs down her face. She sees Stefanie. She gets out of the car, standing by the door.

"What are you?" Caroline asks, Stefanie winces. "Care, please. Whatever happened next, will change everything," Stefanie says.

"𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾?" 𝓒𝓪𝓻𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓮 𝓪𝓼𝓴𝓼 𝔀𝓪𝓵𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓾𝓹 𝓽𝓸 𝓢𝓽𝓮𝓯𝓪𝓷𝓲𝓮.

________________________

"That was the intro," Hope asks. "Did we miss something?" Henrick the II asked. "I think the author is just struggling creatively and mentally. And this was the best she could do," Josie said. "Stop breaking the fourth wall," Lizzie said, rolling her eyes.

________________________

Salvatore Estate 1864

I stand outside waiting for Miss Pierce to arrive. 'God, how I wish my brother were here,' I think to myself. I smooth down my dress. it was nothing nice today. I was more or less bored.

A carriage arrives in front of me

A carriage arrives in front of me. A lady comes out first then, then I assume Miss Pierce comes out. She takes a look at me. I tilt my head before waiting for the lady to finish smoothing the dress to approach.