Friday Night Bites

So something I changed was how Stefan and Damon were turned. Damon was turned first and then he turned Stefanie. I know this is a huge change. Hope you don't hate me.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Outfit:

"Today will be good," I whisper to myself

"Today will be good," I whisper to myself. I look into the mirror and smile at myself. I pick up my bag and a book.

"Let's have some fun today,"

Mystic Falls High

I see Bonnie and Elena and approach them, "Good morning, Elena. Good morning, Bonnie," I say with a smile.

"Hey, um, I gotta find Caroline

"Hey, um, I gotta find Caroline. She's not answering her phone. So I'll see you guys later," Bonnie says and leaves. I pout slightly and Elena puts her hand on my shoulder. "Bonnie, wait..." Elena shouts after her. " I don't think she likes me very much," I say, biting the inside of my lip.

"She doesn't know you. She's my best friend. She's just looking out for me. But when she does, she will love you," Elena says comforting the blonde. I smile and look up at her, nodding slightly. I hope that is true. I was pretty close to Emily.

Matt and Tyler are throwing a football around. "Look...there's Elena and her new girlfriend. Now, what are they doing? Oh, they're walking, walking, walking. Yep. Right into the sunset," Tyler said.

"Ughh, I had completely forgotten about Tyler," Rebekah said rolling her eyes. "The asshole almost kills us," The kids state. "He did what?" I whisper looking over at them and arching my eyebrow. "Uh oh, don't worry dad. took care of him," Hope said, under her breath. "Yeah lie to Mum, that always works out,"