162 Candles

A/N: So, this story will be slightly different. It might be shorter as well. But I hope you enjoy it!
______________________

Salvatore Boarding House

I stared at the people in front of me.

Each one has done things

Each one has done things. Horrific things. Now I have to decide who to turn and kill to be the hero of us. The Salvatore siblings. What to do? I slowly close my eyes and fall asleep with a case file on my lap. I wake up when I hear a noise in the house.

"Day?" I ask, looking around. I get up and look around,  I hear something else, and just as I'm about to run I'm attacked from behind by a vampire. "Lex Luther!?" I asked, shocked. "Hi," She says smiling at me. "Is this my B-day present?" I asked laughing and hugged her. "Yes, of course. Happy Birthday!" She shouts and we both laugh.

We go to my room and laugh and chat. "Stop. I don't know, some freak shot at me with wooden bullets. I bail in under sixty. And why is a news reporter hunting vampires?" She asked me. "I have no clue, but just stay safe around here,"  I say.

She looks over to my bulletin board and the case files. "You're going to do something...You're going to turn someone and kill them," She mumbles and speeds over to the case files. "Lexi, I have to," I protest.

"No, No you don't! You know as well as I do. That if you are planning something like this...you're ripper side is getting bored," She says, taking a picture down and waving it in my face. "I'd never do anything to jeopardize my chances here," I say taking the picture out of her hand.

"This is just for...survival," I said, rolling my eyes. "No, it's not and you know it. You are toying with you're food like you always do, just before you lose your humanity," Lexi argued back.

"It's my birthday! Is there another present besides your presence?" Stefanie asked. "Yes. You will be guest appearing on Doctor Who!" Lexi said, smiling happily at me.

"Why is it always Doctor Who for your B-day presents? You are like the easiest person to shop for," Henrik said. A couple of hums and mummers as well as nods go through the room.

"Really?" I asked super excited. "Yep, it will be for 'The Waters of Mars' It won't come out till the 15th but you'll still be in it!" She said super excited.

(Idk how accurate that is)

"I can't wait! This is going to be so epic. Thanks, I really needed this," I admitted looking at her. "Of course. Let's start packing to get out and back," Lexi said, grabbing Stefanie's suitcase and both girls started packing.

"where's Damon?" Lexi asked, looking up at Stefanie. Stefanie sighs, "Who knows, probably Inflicting misery somewhere. He's not important, what's important is that I'm going to be on Doctor Who, again! Thanks, Lex," Stefanie said, with a huge grin on her face.