Where are we?

I stared at Elena as if she had grown three heads. "Are you mental?" I asked her she opened her mouth in response but suddenly we were teleported into a movie theater.

"Stefanie?" I hear someone say from behind me. I turn around and see a man in a suit and a blonde-haired man. "I'm sorry, do I know you?" I ask, looking at them.

They looked shocked, then sad. "Mom," I hear two kids say and run into my arms. They were fairly tall and rather adorable.

"I'm sorry, children, you must have me confused with someone else," I say and take a step back from their tight embrace. The pain in their eyes was undeniable.

"Mom, stop joking. This isn't funny," the young boy- no man begged of me. I sighed and walked away. "Mom, please," the girl, no, a young woman yelled. "Dad, Papa, make her stop," the young man begged.

I shake my head. "We should figure it out away," I stated walking around the theater wanting to leave this...nightmare. Whoever did this would suffer for making me live a fantasy and for making these children suffer.

~30 minutes later~

"Did you find anything?" I ask rejoining the group. "No, nothi-" All of a sudden I heard laughter. "This isn't funny. Show yourself," I demand, trying to pinpoint where the laughter was coming from.

"Yes, ma'am," I hear the voice respond. A man appeared in front of me. He was tall, had a beard, blue eyes, and brown hair. "Hello, my name. Actually, my name isn't important, but you Stefanie are. We are here to watch you, and your life and your choices," he says smiling widely like a drunk bimbo.

"Go on make introductions, after that, we will get this show on the road," he says and turns me around.

Ok, I'm Caroline Forbes, my parents are Liz and Bill Forbes, and the year is 2011," Caroline says.

"I'm Elena Gilbert, my parents are...well my biological parents are John Gilbert and Isobel Flemming. My adoptive parents are Grayson Gilbert and Miranda Sommers-Gilbert, and the year is 2011," Elena says.

"My name is Damon Salvatore, my parents are Giuseppe Salvatore and Lillian Salvatore, and the year is 2011," My brother says introducing himself.

"My name is Stefanie Salvatore my parents are Giuseppe Salvatore and Lillian Salvatore, and the year is...I don't know I wasn't paying attention ," I say, introducing myself. "That's why you don't know us..." the young man states, a sad twinkle in his eyes.

"My name is Bonnie Bennett. My parents are Abby Bennett Wilson and Rudy Hopkins. And the year is 2011," Bonnie says.

"My name is Tyler Lockwood. My parents are Richard Lockwood and Carol Lockwood. And the year is 2011," Tyler says.

"My name is Elizabeth "Lizzie" Jenna Forbes. My parents are Caroline and Enzo, via a spell. Josie is my twin sister," Lizzie says and Josie waves her hand.

"Hi, my name is Josette "Josie" Forbes. Pretty much the same as Lizzie and we believe the year...well more specific date is March 15, 2028," Josie says.

"My name is Hope Caroline Mikaelson. My parents are Niklaus Mikaelson, Elijah Mikealson, and Stefanie Salvatore-Mikaelson. And I also believe the date is March 15, 2028," Hope says.

"My name is Henrik Kol Mikaelson II. My parents are Niklaus Mikaelson, Elijah Mikealson, and Stefanie Salvatore-Mikaelson. And Hope is my little sister," Henrik says all proud of himself. Kids, I have kids.

"Ok, who are you guys?" I asked still looking at my kids. "Niklaus Mikaelson, Hayley Marshall-Kenner, Jackson Kenner, Marcel Gerard, Elijah Mikaelson, and Rebekah Mikaelson, and we believe it's May 2, 2010," Elijah says. My head snaps at both their names. This is all too much. How did I go from hating them to having kids with them?