44

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions of Goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (44)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (44)
52 Bookstore App Download | Reading Record
  The pain in the nerve endings caused by the tearing of the skin and fascia can make people feel numb.

  But he made no sound at all.

  Tough guys don't cry out in pain.

  He endured the pain, but when Han Qingxia finished cleaning his wound, a layer of white powder was sprinkled on his wound.

  An unprecedented coolness hit his numb nerves.

  He looked in disbelief at the medicine powder Han Qingxia gave him. Just a little bit, and his wound no longer hurt.

  Then an extremely comfortable warmth quickly surrounded his wound.

  When Han Qingxia had bandaged all the wounds on his body, he felt that his wounds were almost healed.

  He looked at Han Qingxia in great shock.

  "Okay, stop looking at me stupidly. Go to the bathroom and get a wet towel to wipe your body. Don't rub it on the wound, and then change your clothes."

  Han Qingxia threw him a clean combat uniform.

  Xu Shaoyang took the clean towels and clothes and didn't know what it felt like.

  He held the thing and was silent for a second, then solemnly said to Han Qingxia, "Thank you, boss."

  "Go ahead."

  Han Qingxia waved to him and asked him to go to the bathroom.

  When Xu Shaoyang changed his clothes and came out, he saw Han Qingxia starting to cook in the kitchen.

  He then caught a glimpse of the half bottle of Yunnan Baiyao she had just placed on the table.

  After hesitating for a moment, he said to Han Qingxia, "Boss, can you give me the remaining medicine you have?"

  Han Qingxia, who was cooking, turned to look at him and nodded casually, "Take it."

  Xu Shaoyang was immediately grateful. He checked on his former captain in the room and made sure that there was nothing wrong with him and that he was recovering and getting better. He turned around and picked up Yunnan Baiyao and went outside.

  outside at the moment.

  "Hingzi, please bear with me."

  "You'd better not waste medicine on me. We don't have much medicine." He Zhangping fell on the wall outside the air-raid shelter with a pale face.

  Several of his companions were treating his leg injuries.

  He was seriously injured by Han Qingxia's trap, which can only be said to have made his already scarred body worse.

  He himself knew that at this time, without rescue and only relying on the few medical supplies they had left, it would be a waste!

  "Leave it for your own use, this medicine can't save my injury!"