132

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (132)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (132)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  If they don't work at Midsummer Base until they die, they will suffer a big loss!

  Therefore, the loyalty of this group of people is directly boosted!

  Along with this comes another big reward.

  "Dip - Congratulations to the host for completing the task of increasing the population!"

  "The bonus space area has doubled!"

  Han Qingxia's portable space has doubled!

  Her original size was about a ten-story building, but now she has two ten-story buildings!

  She can collect supplies to her heart's content again!

  "Captain Han, no, Miss Lord," Professor Wang's voice came.

  He led the people behind him to complete Xiaoxia's registration in front of the supermarket's large-screen computer, officially became a resident of the Midsummer Base, and walked up to Han Qingxia.

  "What's wrong, Professor Wang?"

  "We would like to work for you now," Professor Wang's eyes were stern and firm, "but we currently lack the equipment."

  Han Qingxia nodded clearly.

  At this time, Wang Youmin came over again, "Lord, winter is coming soon. I feel that the temperature will be very low this year. Many vegetables in our base should be protected by greenhouses, but we do not have this material."

  "Lord! The latest polymer material developed by our research institute before the end of the world can be applied to plastic greenhouses!" Professor Wang said excitedly, "That is our latest scientific research, and its thermal insulation performance is excellent!"

  Han Qingxia remembered that Lu Qiyan had told her before that there would be a cold wave at the end of the month.

  She had some impression that there were a lot of snowstorms in the years before the end of the world, and there were blizzards and freezing temperatures in winter for several consecutive years. She had grown food in her previous small base, but all the crops were frozen in winter, and supplies were in short supply until the new year. People starve to death every year.

  Especially from the second to the fourth year of the end of the world, there were three full years of extreme cold, heavy snow, and drought. The land had no harvest at all, and all supplies had to be collected outside.

  Times are very difficult!

  Han Qingxia must develop the base before successive natural disasters in this life, so that the Midsummer base can withstand all disasters!

  First of all, this plastic greenhouse must be fixed!

  "Where is your research institute? I will move all your things back!" Han Qingxia looked at Professor Wang.

  An hour later, Han Qingxia came back from the residential area after having a full meal.

  Professor Wang and others felt as if they had not eaten for hundreds of years. They were extremely excited when they saw what was put together like a buffet, with each family serving food on the flowing mat. They had to eat up all the leftovers! Not a grain of rice left!