113

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts by Hoarding Millions of Goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (113)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:简体bigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (113)
52 Bookstore App Download| Reading Record
  Before he could rush in front of Qi Sang, several black muzzles were pointed at his head.

  The people behind Qi Sang all looked at him coldly.

  As long as he moves forward, there will be no Yum Base in this operation.

  "But, he, he is still a human! Why do you want to kill him!" Xu Mao clenched his fists and stood there with red eyes looking at Qi Sang angrily.

  When Qi Sang spoke to the person in front of him, there was no wave in his cold eyes. He was so cold that he was not human. "When he turns into a zombie, we will be in danger. I will not allow meaningless dangers to appear."

  When Xu Mao heard this, he clenched his fists tighter and gritted his teeth. Then he heard Qi Sang continue.

  "The teams with casualties will be allocated more materials corresponding to the number of personnel according to the original personnel ratio."

  After he finished speaking, he turned and left.

  Not a word more.

  Everyone at the scene looked at the people at the Hope Base.

  Watch them leave step by step.

  Afterwards, Lu Qiyan from the K1 base came over and asked, "Do you need our help?"

  "No need, Captain Lu."

  Xu Mao said.

  "It's definitely dangerous when you go out to do tasks. You've worked hard too."

  Their respective teams dug a hole and buried their victims.

  Lu Qiyan asked someone to give them some medicine for their injuries and also provided them with some digging tools. Everyone looked at Lu Qiyan gratefully.

  In a night battle, except for the K1 base, I hope there are no casualties in the base, and only the midsummer base is left that has been struggling.

  After Lu Qiyan settled in other bases and ordered people to patrol outside the safe zone, he went to Han Qingxia's car to take a look.

  As soon as he arrived, Xu Shaoyang opened the tent and came out.

  "Captain Lu!"

  "Shao Yang." Lu Qiyan nodded at him.

  This is his former soldier after all.

  "Where's your boss?"

  "Fell asleep."

  Lu Qiyan: "..."

  Slept well, nothing wrong.

  He said that he didn't want her to take action, so he just gave her the materials to confuse her and return her previous favors.

  "You should also have a good rest, we have to travel tomorrow."

  Xu Shaoyang watched Lu Qiyan leave, "Yes! Captain Lu!"