46

52 library
Enter the book title or author
search
52 Home Page
Latest updates
romance book list
romance author
Romance recommendations
Danmei novels
Danmei author
Danmei recommendation
Male channel novel
Other novels

52 Library > Romance Novels > Rebirth in the Apocalypse: The Boss Starts with Millions of Hoardings_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (46)
Turn off the lightsEye protection
Font:Traditional ChinesebigmiddleSmall
Rebirth in the apocalypse: The boss starts by hoarding millions of goods_Zhou Dabai [Completed] (46)
52 Bookstore App Download | Reading Record
  Seeing his former comrades eating there, Xu Shaoyang got up and went to work.

  Go collect the vegetables first.

  Tang Jian gnawed on the bones while watching him work, "Shao Yang! You really plan to do it for her!"

  Xu Shaoyang lowered his head to cut leeks, "I will do what I promised."

  "Then you really don't want to go back to the army with us?"

  "I will be the boss from now on."

  "Can the captain let him go if he knows about it?"

  Xu Shaoyang stopped talking. He was busy working. After cutting half of the leeks, the brothers behind him got up to work with him after eating the ribs.

  "We have meat to eat together, and we have work to do together!"

  "Can I still let you sacrifice alone?"

  Everyone collected the vegetables, hoeed the weeds, and washed the dishes. After all was done, they also swept the yard clean inside and outside.

  Han Qingxia saw these people working inside the house, and her eyebrows slightly raised.

  When Xu Shaoyang left those ribs, she knew that he wanted to leave them to his comrades.

  She sees through it but doesn't tell it because she knows this fateful brotherhood very well.

  Otherwise, she would never see Xu Shaoyang take him in at all costs.

  The brotherhood that has lived and died together countless times and has lasted for several years or even more than ten years cannot be easily let go.

  Now the timeline has changed. When she met Xu Shaoyang in her previous life, she only saw him alone. He didn't mention a word about his past. Now thinking about it, all his comrades including the captain should be dead.

  He was the only one who was picked up by her. He didn't care and was determined to fuck her.

  His companions are still there in this life, and his whole person is brighter than in his previous life.

  Han Qingxia did not deliberately damage the relationship between him and his comrades, asking him to break with them in the future, and even acquiesced in many of his actions, such as taking away Yunnan Baiyao and leaving the ribs, which were all to put him in trouble.

  Show kindness to Xu Shaoyang.

  Otherwise, it will be counterproductive.

  People have feelings, and he will always miss his teammates if they are not dead.

  Otherwise, it will be a mess? Bring it back into the nest.

  Han Qingxia's eyes became brighter and brighter as she looked at these young men who worked quickly.

  It seemed pretty good to leave all these people to work for her.

  dusk.

  Han Qingxia walked lazily outside the air-raid shelter and inspected her territory.