Chapter 4: A Minor Hiccup...

INTRO:(0:00-1:50) ALSO, IMAGINE THE FOUR OF THEM DOING THE INTRO, WITH PERCY ON VOCALS

---------------------------------------------------------------

Weiss was looking at the holographic clock on her desk as it said 3:59. She was in Professor Port's class listening to another one of his boring lectures. Jaune then slid next to her right and she wasn't paying him attention.

Jaune: "So Weiss, you know uh, I was thinking after this maybe we can go grab a bite to eat?"

She didn't answer him.

Jaune: "And uh, you know, well I've got two tickets to that new Spruce Willis movie if you wanna make the trip to Vale. I hear it's awesome."

She ignored him still.

Jaune: "And then maybe after that we could study together. I mean, you're smart and I'm, uh, you know."

The bell then rang to let everyone know that class was over. Weiss turned off her holographic clock. Meanwhile, Port was still telling his story but stopped whenever her heard the bell.

Port: "And then I- Oh. Timed that one wrong, I guess. Well, the stunning conclusion to this story will have to wait. Until next time."

The class then dispersed into their separate ways. Jaune was still siting by Weiss, who was about to leave.

Jaune: "Weiss, did you hear me?"

She then walked off.

Weiss: "No, no, no, yes."

Jaune then slumped his head on the table. The rest of team RWBY walked past him and Yang patted his shoulder.

Yang: "One day."

An hour or two has passed, and team RWBY just got done getting dressed for their plan to patrol Vale to figure out what Torchwick is up to.

Blake: "I thought that class would never end."

Ruby: "Alright guys, today's the day. The investigation begins!"

She said while jumping down from her bunk, almost hitting Weiss.

Weiss: "I'm glad to see we're taking this so seriously."

Yang: "Hey, we've got a plan. That's, moderately serious."

Ruby: "Right. Everyone remember ther roles."

Weiss: "You and I will head to the CCT to check the Schnee records for any other dust robberies, or inconsistencies. Seeing as I'm in the family it shouldn't be a problem."

Blake: "The White Fang has regular faction meetings to hand out orders and recruit new members. If I can get in, I can hopefully find out what their planning."

Yang: "I have an old friend on the shady side of town that typically knows everything going on in Vale. Getting information out of him shouldn't be to hard."

Ruby: "Great. We'll meet up tonight near Yang to go over what we found. Let's do this!"

Sun: "Yeah! Oh wait, this isn't Rangers room."

The girls then looked out at the window, to see Sun hanging by his tail, crossing his arms and legs. They took a step back.

Blake: "Sun!?"

Yang: "How'd you get up there?"

Sun: "It's easy. I do it all the time."

Weiss: "You do what?!"

She said disturbed. As Sun was about to answer, Ranger opened his window from the other side of RWBY'S room. Sun looked over at him.

Sun: "There you are."