Chapter 5:...And A Major Impact

(INTRO/0:00-1:50)

A/N: OK, JUST A HEADS UP. THERE IS TALK OF SUICIDE, AND AN ACTUAL ACT OF IT. IF THIS MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE, I WILL TELL YOU WHEN THE SCENE ENDS IF YOU DKNT WANT TO READ IT. OTHER THAN THAT, ENJOY THIS OTHER HALF AND CONTINUING CHAPTER!

The sound of motorcycles being driven fast and loud through the streets of Vale were the only things heard at this time of night. It was a chase however. A chase between good seeking for answers, and evil running from the light. Seth continued to pursue the Pawn on the other bike. There was also an "X" painted on the side of his bike: let's call that his call sign for now.

Seth: "Pull over!"

X: "You're gonna have to make me, tough guy!"

Seth: "Will I now?"

He said to himself. X then sped up, and Seth did the same.

X then pulled out a smg from the side of his motorcycle and started to fire at Seth. He ducked down and began to swerve around to avoided the bullets. X then unloaded the clip from the gun and held it until he had time to put new magazine in. He then saw a ramp leading onto some scaffolding, and he sped up and started driving up the ramp. Seth then looked up and saw that the both of them were driving the same speed, but X was driving on top of construction scaffolding. Seth then dropped his head because he knew he'd have to destroy city property.

Seth: "Damn it."

He then drew a hand of his cards, and began to throw them at the supporting legs keeping the scaffolding in place. And sure enough, the scaffolding the began to fall apart, leaving X with the only option left of speeding up and jumping from the edge of the walkway. He did gain some airtime though. Seth and some other bystanders did look at him in the air. X then landed onto the streets and continued to drive. He then looked to his left and saw Seth was right next to him.

Seth: "Sup?"

X then swung the gun at him, but Seth blocked with his forearm. He the grabbed it with his left and took a right jab to the face. The tug of war between the weapon and continuous jabs caused both vehicles to spin around as they were continuing going forward. They then stopped spinning and continued heading down the street.

X: "Let go!"

Seth: "No, you!"

They then both looked ahead and saw that a 18-Wheeler was stopped in front of them. X the pushed Seth and his bike away from him and he jumped off of the motorcycle. Seth then stopped in front of the truck. As X's cycle slid under the truck, X began to run across the container. He then jumped off and landed back on the bike and drove off.

Seth: "Damn it!"

Kai: "Seth, I got him!"

Seth looked up and saw Percy on his glider flying after X.

Kai: "Find another route! We'll cut him off!"

Seth nodded, and drove around the truck and began to drive down another road. Kai was then flying above the buildings while still having X in his sights. As he finished reloading the gun, he turned his head around and saw that Kai was following him, flying above the buildings. X groaned and started to fire at Kai, who was swooping around dodging the bullets. Kai then created fireballs and started to throw them at X. He then began to do the same and dodge the fireballs by swerving around. Kai then flew downwards and sped up to be next to X on his right side. X then tried to shoot the gun at Kai, but he was out of ammo.