CHAPTER - 5

*South Korea*
*Seoul*

Author 's pov,

After,mr.krishnan cutted the call Taehyung got up from his place and went to his room.....and yes your doubt is correct the talks of Mr.krishnan and mr.kim was listened by the both families....it was in speaker.........
They all went to their room and after sometime iu came out with a pout on her face first she went to Taehyung's room and opened it....

Taehyung's pov,

I was about complete my work then suddenly someone came into my room and when I seen that who came into my room without knocking... I seen iu with pout on her lips

Taehyung: what happened?

Iu: I am getting bored let's go somewhere...

Taehyung: while you ask with other I will complete my work ..after that will go

Iu smiled and went to others room....

I completed my half left work and after getting fresh I went down to see all dressed up waiting for me...

Then we went to shopping mall cause girls requested..and then we went to buy some clothes for jin hyung's soon to come baby and eat ice cream and sat on the beach area and then at evening time we went back to our mansion.........

Author's pov

They were sitting on the hall and unpacking the clothes while Taehyung's and other boys were busy in their phones ...and mr.kim was In his room and mrs.kim was talking to mrs.krishnan and then after sometime they all came to dinning table and eat there dinner and now all were sitting in the balcony...and were talking ..

Jisso: ahhh!

Jin-mrs.kim : what happened?

Jisso: the baby is kicking

They all smiled and jin got up from his place and went to jisso and started crassing her baby bump...and jisso just smiled...

Like this only they passed their family time !

---------------------------------------------

*Andhra Pradesh*
*Vishakapatnam*

*Morning*

Y/n's pov,

I got up and after getting fresh I went down to have my breakfast and seen all were sitting on dining table waiting for me I went to dinning table and sat beside Darshana akka and we eat our breakfast and after that me,Amma(mom) and akka left to go.. where my amma said and I don't know where we are going but my Amma said that they know me I asked Darshana akka that she know or not ....she said she knows cause where we are going they are our good relatives after listening this I became more excited..... And I sat quietly and seen the sceneries from my car window.....

Author's pov,

They arrived their destination and seen one mansion and Mrs Krishnan open her phone to see the address and when she find that the address is correct she went in and pressed the door bell and one made opened the door and bowed to them and then they all went inside and one women of 60's came

.......: Nameste ! Mrs Krishnan

Mrs.krishnan: nameste mrs.shetty

We all sat on couch and started talking and I was busy in my phone cause it was not my type of talks...

Mrs.krishnan: where is your son

Mrs.shetty: uh! He is sleeping wait I will tell him to get up...

Then mrs sheety gone to wake up his son. .....