CHAPTER - 7

*South Korea*
*Seoul*

Author's pov,

It was night 2:30am and all were sleeping peacefully but untill jisoo started screaming

Jisoo: ahhhhhhhhh!

Jin worriedly got up and saw jisoo screaming and crying...so he asked her what happened?..but she didn't respond so, he hurriedly got up and went to mrs.kim's room..and told her about jisoo's condition...mrs.kim told jin to tell someone to take out the car..so he went and mrs.kim went to their room and when jin came back to the room she told him to carry her in the arms and they all went to the car and drove off...

*Hospital*

Mrs.kim informed mr.kim about
this so mr.kim sent rm and joy cause they were also up cause their room was near to jin's and for helping he sent them and he didn't went cause he didn't wanted to make crowed their ...that's why he said he will come in morning.....

Jisoo's doctor came and took her into the room and after claming her they started the process of delivery.......

Jin's pov,

Jisoo was screaming continuously and my eyes were tearing up and I sat on the chair and hung my head low and suddenly someone put hand on my shoulder and that person was namjoon ...my eyes teared up more and I got up and hugged him and he hugged me back and patted my back....after sometime we broke the hug but jisoo was screaming continuously and it was 3:30am....and suddenly her screaming stopped and replaced with a baby crying voice... After  sometime nurse came and gave me the baby after cleaning the baby and I hold her and smiled widely and I went to mrs.kim and gave her the baby and after that nurse took the baby to the room again.......when I asked about jisoo she said she is unconscious now...and I nodded....

* Next morning*

Taehyung's pov,

We all went to hospital as soon as we got to know that jisoo unnie is in hospital...then I went to receptionist and asked that where is the room "17" she told us near the elevator....we hurriedly went to the room  and seen jin hyung and all(mrs.kim,rm,joy)are playing with baby while jisoo unnie was sleeping....

We went in and hold the baby one by one and played with her and yes,she is a girl and after sometime jisoo unnie got up and we sat to decide her name.....

Jin: Kim jini

Mrs.kim- no

Jimin- kim jimim

Taehyung- Kim aera?

Mrs.kim- no

Rose- Kim jeeri?

Mrs.kim: no

Mrs kim: jisoo you only say what we should put her name...

Jisoo- Kim jiwoo ?

All (accept jisoo) - perfect

They all smiled and after sometime unnie got discharged and then we went home and had our lunch... together but unnie had her lunch in her room and then we went to our rooms...

After sometime we all sat on the living room and jisoo unnie and jiwoo were in their room

Author's pov,

They all sat on the couch and were discussing about the plans for the next month cause they are going to Andhra Pradesh..

Mr.kim:- have you all prepared what I told you to?

All (accept mr.kim)- yeah

Taehyung : I booked the flight of 31st December

Jimin : I see someone is in hurry to go there
He said while smirking

Taehyung: shut up you shorty actualy all private plains which was extra comfortable and luxurious was booked...that's why I booked one day before

Mr.kim: okay

Jimin: you! Why do you call me shorty? Can't you see my wife is hearing and what if jiwoo listen from the room? What she will think about me huh?

Jungkook: even Rose unnie also know that you are shorty and  about jiwoo I told her before only that her uncle is shorty

Jimin: hey you Rabbit I will kick you...

Jin: hey Stob it !

Taehyung : Jin hyung it's "stop" not "stob" ...

Mrs.kim : kids shut up.... enough...

Mr.kim:- okay Taehyung no problem and rm,suga,jhope you can also see what we will need in plain..cause when I asked mr.krishnan what we need for facing showing he said we don't need anything now after the face showing the rituals will start if the both families are approved

Rm: okay uncle

Suga: okay uncle

Jhope: okay uncle