Chapter 27

Taehyung 's pov,

Aishh...this girl...I was smiling reading her texts untill one word took my attention and that was " failed" ...hell no I never failed in any subject...like I know I was a rowdy type but I...and even my hyungs we used to top in every subject...we never used to bully anyone but we used to pull pranks that's it...yeah I know the pranks were quite dangerous but we never failed...yeashh..

After having little talks with her
(Author: yeah I know how much little talks it was.....😒)

I went down and all were sitting in couch I guess they were missing me
(Author: huhh!!! He is living in his delulu world 😒🤦🤦)

I went to Suga hyung and sat beside him and then we all started to talk about business stuffs and then my father also joined...so it was decided that from tomorrow we all will join...and yeah soo much works are pending and we have to take another leave also in few months..so the work is pending we have to complete it fast.....so if you think that we are CEO's so we can skip our works and give load to the employees Is hell no...we love to work cause it's our company so we have to work hard for it right? We can't let our employees work on behalf of uss....and that too we will not approve for it.....

After that I went to my room and I made my ways to the balcony to admire the view..of the city..and it was beautiful....as always the moon was shining in the up high...looking beautiful....

Then I went in and bought my laptop and sat on the table which was in balcony and started doing my few works....after completing I went to take a warm shower then I went down to eat my dinner....

Y/n's pov,

It was a tiring day ..after coming we all took some rest then me, darshana akka,Anika,kirti sat down on bed and were talking about random things and then only we started to tease kirti...

After sometime we all asked darshana akka that how she felt when she first time saw abhimanyu aniya...and she was describing like it was a beautiful story of a prince and princess meet up and by this we can sense that how much she love him and how much he love her back ..as she was telling we were teasing her also like ....

Anika: side face structure oooo

Y/n: woooh jaw linee

Kirti: husband material haaa

It was very much fun and interesting we all were laying and listening to her ..after that we all went down to eat our dinner....

After coming back to my room I went to balcony and started to admire the moon...how beautiful it is....seeing the moon and clouds I don't know how I started to think about Taehyung......like I don't know why I just feel like things are going too much fast....like in few months I will be having my engagement.....and after marriage I am gonna miss my family...I hope it goes all well and fine...and I hope ....

"I WILL BE HAPPY RIGHT?"

Keeping my thoughts aside I made my way to take a long warm bath then I lazily laid on my bed and closed my eyes and slept........

Y/n's pov,

Feeling the sunrays hitting my face...I gently rubbed my eyes to make my vision clear and then i welcomed my new another day thinking about my future and present.....I sat on my bed and put my head on the headboard and again started to think that "will I be happy?" I don't know why this  question is roaming in my mind

It's not like that mrs.kim doesn't treat me good infact she treats me as her own daughter and her family members also ..I like them yaar...they are soo much cute and helpfull ...

Like I think I am thinking like this cause it will be first time of me being far away from my family ...yea I know that I will get one beautiful and cute family...but I'll miss my family....

Like you know it's South korea and it's too far and I hope I will be happy with it and that too my father has decided a boy whom he love and trust....and yea I don't think I am going to be not happy....

Yk what I am just overthinking about it...cause it will be the first time..like come on y/n it's not like you don't know them...and if God has decided it fore then it will best....

Yes, y/n how can I forgot that God has decided this for me and it will be best

That's it y/n don't overthink!!

Closing my eyes for few minutes...
I Got up and smiled to myself and looked the time and it was 8:30am.i made my ways to bathroom for getting fresh

Let's start the new day!!!
I said joyfully and took a warm bath

........