Chapter 10

South Korea
Seoul

Author's pov,

All the girls left after having their breakfast..and the boys left for their office work..and bodyguards were with girls

Iu: how is this ?

It was a floral print frock with prints for flowers...

Jisoo:- it's nice

Iu: unnie I got this in small size also me n jiwoo will pair up...

Jisoo smiled

Jisoo : as you wish

Jennie: hey Lisa this looks good on me

Lisa: it's not matching our Indian vibe

Rose: let's go to indian section..

They all went in Indian female section...

Jisoo: hey jen should I buy this?

Jennie: it's matching buy it dude

Jisoo showed thumbs up to her

They all continued their shopping and it was evening they all were done with shopping each girls brought 20-25 dresses and they were happy...after completing the payment they all went to cafe and ordered their fav coffee and were talking about what will they do in Andhra Pradesh...

Jennie: after some months we will have y/n between us..

She said excitedly

Jisoo: yeah...I am waiting for her to come and this marriage

Iu:I will see my sister in law like my own sister I am excited to see her...

Rose : i am excited to see South Indian marriage..

Lisa: is the theme indian?

Jisoo: yeah

Lisa: great... waiting for the marriage..

They all continued their talking and after completing they went to their mansion
...

Mrs.kim: how was the shopping girls?

Rose: fabulous

Jisoo: fantastic

Iu: awesome

Jennie: extraordinary

Liza: we killed it.. amazing

Mrs.kim smiled

Mrs.kim: good to hear

Jennie: we also bought dress for you too

They all sat with mrs.ki. and showed her the dress which they brought...

Mrskim: they all are looking beautiful

Mrs.kim also liked the dresses which they brought for her...

After that they went to their own rooms and all the boys came back from their office...after sometime they meet up in dinning table and eat their dinner

Mr.kim: how was your shopping girls?

Girls: fabulous

They continued their dinner.....

After sometime they went to their own room and slept

Andhra Pradesh
Vishakapatnam

Y/n's pov,

We were eating dinner and tomorrow is 28th November,2022
And how the days are passing my neversnous is taking steps ...I don't want to live in my freaking room for 24/7 it's suffocating...I was deeply thinking then suddenly my father said they'll come in 31st January..wait...

Y/n: WHAT!!!!THEY WERE COMING ON 4TH OR 5th HOW COME THIS FAST.....

abhimanyu: stop shouting in my ears

Mrs.kirshnan: y/n why are you shouting?

Mr krishnan: y/n-ah why are your shouting? I know that you don't want to marry this early but it is your correct age try to understand me and I am your father I know what is right for you I will never think something which will hurt you! You are my child as a father it hurts when a father talks about their kids marriage specially girls marriage because it feels like how fastly you and abhimanyu or anyone growed up...parents are attached with their kids ..they can't even thought to send their child to somewhere..but we have to do it one day...and mr.kim is my bestfriend and mrs.kim is your mother's bestfriend...we are not giving you to any stranger.right? Try to understand....and it's not like will not ask your opinion will ask ...but it was my and mr.kims dream to marry one of our child to eachother....but yes it's your life ...... Tell me your decision y/n..........will you marry Kim taehyung?

I looked in my father's eyes which were showing hope,love,trust,sadness...

Mom: y/n my daughter if you don't want to marry him tell us before...take you time baby but don't do something which will only feel you regret in future..hm and I know you are intelligent....and one more time I am asking will you marry taehyung?

..
They are telling truth they aren't giving me to any stranger right? And I know that God will never harm me....

Y/n: yes! I'll marry him ...

I said

As I said they're eyes light up and they were looking so happy which made me happy to and when my eyes landed on aniya and akka they smirked at me and I gave them not interested look...