CHAPTER 9

*Andhra Pradesh*
*Vishakapatnam*

Author 's pov

They went to shopping mall and buyed so many dresses and jewelry...then they went to cafe and ordered coffee and dark it and went from their

Mrs.krishnan buyed 5dresses and darshana buyed 6 dresses and y/n buyed 10..yeah she bought 3sarees and 5 Kurtis and 2frocks....after sometime of roaming they went back to mansion.....

*Y/n's pov,

I went to my room after coming back and after getting fresh I sat on my bed and while checking the dresses ..I thought of my marriage..how fastly the time has escaped next Month they are coming and especially I am going to get married with that jerk....yeah! I know taehyung since childhood we were enemies of each other let me clear your confusion as you know taehyung and his family came to Andhra Pradesh because mr.kim had a very important business deal and he also got transferred here... taehyung was very natourios....he always used to hit me with his hands or he always used to plan something to annoy or tease me..I also used to plan to annoy him but always got failed and he is my enemy till now I don't know how he looks like now but he was cute when he was kid..... very cute!

South korea
Seoul

Taehyungs pov,

I was very tired as I just came from office...I went in washroom and after getting fresh I sat on my couch and started doing my office work which I left on laptop and suddenly I remembered that I didn't informed my assistant to clear all the works of January...and thinking about January suddenly it hit my mind that we are going to Andhra Pradesh for my face showing and yeah finally I'll meet my enemy y/n ....yeah I know y/n since my childhood as you'll know that I stayed in Andhra Pradesh because my father had a important deal and also he was transferred there....and as much as I remember that she was very beautiful ....

JIMIN: hmm I think some is thinking about my sister-in-law...

Taehyung: how come you came in my room shorty?

Jk: with his legs

Taehyung: you also came?

Jk: if JIMIN hyung is present in the room then understand that I am also there...

He said proudly

JIMIN: it was good that you didn't came back me in my first night...

Jk: I was going to but Jennie unnie stopped me...

JIMIN: afterwards I'll thank unnie

Jk: means you did something 😏

Taehyung: just stop it ..

JIMIN:- why are you being jealous you will also have your first night...

I rolled my eyes..

Taehyung : so why you both have came ?

JIMIN: I got a pic of y/n

As he said my eyes light up and I seen him and he smirked...

JIMIN: see jungkook I told you na ...he was thinking about y/n and taehyung don't see me like that I lied to you...

Taehyung: YOU!!!!

He ran away and he shouted

JIMIN: come down dinner is ready ....

I closed my laptop and went down to eat my dinner and saw shorty and bunny smirking at me I death glared them and sat on my place and maids served the dinner

After having dinner we sat on balcony

Mr.kim: okay I guess only few days are left ...start your packing guys...

He said cheerfully

Mrs.kim: I am very excited...

Appa smiled at eomma

Girls: it will be fun

Jennie : Lisa,jisoo unnie,rose and iu will sit together and pack our backs it will be fun

Lisa:- yeah

Jisso : it will be fun and also we will decide what to wear on what day

Iu: yeasssss!!!! Appa me and all unnie will go to shopping tomorrow cause we are going to Andhra Pradesh means Indian culture will buy so many things to wear like Indian ....

Appa : okay okay...

Jisoo: eomma will you come tomorrow?

Mrs.kim: no...I don't want to come cause tomorrow I have to stay in home cause mrs.lee and mr.lee are coming and you all go and I'll take care of jiwoo don't worry

They all smiled and then we all went to our respective rooms and slept.....