clearing things

Hello everyone... I am your lazy author...so, after so many days I am back here to talk with you all....so, here I will make some points clear..so,that you can understand my story concept..and due to my exams I was not able to write this which I wanted tooo...but I am finally here...so, please don't ignore this message from your author.....

So, I am here to tell you about South Indian marriage culture...actually I am from andhra Pradesh so I only know about Andhra only I don't know about Tamil,kerla and etc....

So basically after the face  showing which is done by every culture.....so in this girls side prepare and boys ones come and see the girl and girls ones sees the boys if they like each other..they get tied up in relation...in us after face showing the girls and boys don't stay with eachother..but here I am making it up because without any spices there will be no fun ...
They can talk with each other in phone/messages but they can't meet but if they want they can....only meeting...but here I am putting tae and y/n together..and making some sences of them together....

So, here I am only to tell you that they just don't be very much together before their marriage...and yeah in this story their will be spices...and ALSO NOTE THAT IT IS A ONLY A FICTION...I AM NOT SHIPPING ANY IDOLS BUT ONLY FOR THIS STORY I HAD TO DO..BUT I REALLY REPECT THEIR PERSONAL SPACE AND LIFE...

I HOPE YOU MAY UNDERSTAND AND THANKYOU FOR READING IT OUT ...AND ALSO ONE MORE THING...PLS DONT BE A SLIENT READER..PLS DO VOTE AND COMMENT ME AND YEAH THAT'S ALL WHAT I WANTED TO SAY. 

BYE BYE!
LOBE YOU ALLL🥰😘
ALWAYS STAY HAPPY,BLESSED,SAFE AND COMMENT DOWN YOUR OPINION ....

LOBE YOU ❤️❤️😘😘
MUAH 😘

BYEEEE