[preview]

☁️
✼  ҉  ҉  ҉  ҉ ✼
-

W A H A A S H T I N I
-

✼  ҉  ҉  ҉  ҉ ✼

Writer - hayaaloves

_____________________

Start- 9 th october 2023
_____________________

........🖋》》

[Short Preview]

"Wear it on that day."

My tears betray me as I struggle to say backfacing him a single, "ok."

Why it is becoming so hard for me when I wanted him to marry for the 2nd time. I am the one who insisted him to do so. Why I'm feeling ill and fearing that he may forget me and the value of my presence.

I shouldn't be selfish..

The roaring sounds of the invisible waves of the grey ocean leading me to be drawned in the midst of illuminated spooky eclipse. The strawberry skies, the land of silver gold, the wings of pure heart with a never ending war mocks us to live like a whisper in this world of fitnah.

The faulty clouds of my mind like the crayon pencil touched its grief. It's gruesome. It's unhealthy to live my life without Islam.

The parting ways of sinning, the ludicrous fangirling,

the sinful memories, the regretted past, the luminous and venomous backbites.

And it's perfect hammer of punishment scares me in order to rainbowing the bitter figid sun. The wet welcoming sun with its radiant rays of run.

Discovering the newborn truth to unveil the beheaded falsehood.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈    hayaaloves

______________

Dedication-
______________

To the one who is thirsty to know about life and the knowledge seekers who is still learning to make life a bit easier. 'Why waste time indulging in something doesn't benefit us?'

Wanna know about Islam?

Read the Qur'an

Wanna know who Allah is?

Read the Qur'an

Wanna know how women and men are described in Islam?

Read the Qur'an

Wanna know what Islam teaches us? Why islam forbids some things?

Read the Qur'an

Wanna know what life is all about?

Read the Qur'an.

》Giving it a read won't let you regret as you will know what you should be regretted of truely.