🄾 🄽 🄴

"Yeorim! Wake up you'll be late for school!" my mom shouted from downstairs. I groaned before pulling the covers over my head. I just wanted to sleep. As I was about to fall back asleep I remembered something.

Shit.

I quickly jumped out from under the warm covers and made my way to my closet.

"How couldn't I forget! I'm so stupid!" I mentally scolded myself for forgetting about my bestie's birthday.

"I'm such a bad friend" I thought while pulling some black jeans from my closet. I took a pastel blue hoodie and quickly changed before throwing my pyjama on my bed.

I didn't bother making my bed. No one's gonna care anyways.

I went downstairs and saw my mother putting a plate, which had a sandwich on it, on the table.

"Morning mom" I said as I went into the kitchen.

"Good morning sweetie. You finally got up?" she said slightly chuckling at how hard it is to wake her daughter up. It's been like that for as long and she can remember.

"Haha, very funny" Yeorim said sarcastically while pouring a glass of orange juice and bringing it to the table. She laughed when she saw the playful look on her mother's face.

"I'm just joking. Here" her mother said while opening her purse. She slid her daughter a 100$ bill.

She chuckled seeing the confused look on Yeorim's face. "It's Kuina's birthday silly. Buy her something on her way to school." She smiled "I have to go to work. I have a meeting and I don't want to be late. I'll come back home at around 9pm so make dinner for yourself okay? Love you bye." She pecked her daughter's forehead and left.

Yeorim finished eating before cleaning up and grabbing her bag. She slipped on her shoes and took her jacket before going outside. She locked the door and headed to school. She sighed.

"I wonder what to buy her for her birthday.."

♪♪♪♪♪

a/n
.