🅃 🅆 🄴 🄻 🅅 🄴

Yeorim's POV:

I stared at her blankly. Hyunjin's grandma chuckled and continued speaking

"I mean.. I heard you have good grades," she said while gesturing to the 'top 30 students' paper that was in the hall. I was ranked 23. "And Hyunjin on the other hand is barely passing, so I thought maybe you would be interested." She gave me a small smile.

"I would love to, bu-"

"Are you crazy? Why try to hire her?" Hyunjin asked with a frown.

"She's smart. Plus you two seem like you already know each other, so it wouldn't be complicated. What do you say dear?" She turned to me "I can give you- how about.. 100$ an hour?" She asked.

"This is great!" I thought "I can help my brother pay for the bills, but spending time with Hyunjin.? It would help. A lot.."

"You don't have to-"

"It's okay, I can help." I forced a smile.

"Okay so.. when can you start?" She flashed me a warm smile, which I returned, this time it wasn't forced.

Hyunjin scoffed and pushed past me, going to the exit. Hyunjin's grandma excused herself before going after her grandson.

I soon headed home as well.

The next day

"..So you are being serious?" Kuina asked me for the tenth time in the last 10 minutes. I nodded and continued eating my ramen.

"Why would you accept it? We all know Hyunjin is a pain in the ass, so why did you do it?" Minha asked, probably trying to process everything that I just told them

"It would really help with my family's situation.. plus 100$ an hour is a lot." I said sipping my juice

"I mean true." Minha nodded, agreeing to the youngest.

"I told you I can help.." Kuina muttered but I still heard it.

"I said no! I'm not gonna take money from any of you!" I said sternly.

That looked down and nodded. Minha was about to say something but the bell interrupted her.

"Bye girls, imma head to class." I said before standing up and walking towards the English classroom.

I liked English.

The only bad thing is that I have it with Hyunjin.

♪♪♪♪♪

a/n
:/