🄴 🄸 🄶 🄷 🅃

The next day

3rd person POV:

"How was your date with Seungmin?" Yeorim teased the younger girl during the whole lunch break. I mean, that's her job.

"That wasn't a date!" Kuina blushed for the tenth time that day. Minha and Yeorim laughed at the flustered younger girl.

Minha's phone dinged, indicating that she got a text message. She opened it while still laughing because of Kuina. Once she read the message, her smile faltered.

"U-Um sorry guys, I gotta go" she said and ran to the exit before the two other girls could say anything. Being the nosy friends they are, they followed her.

Minha went into the gym. Seeing Hyunjin and Minho she took a deep breath before going towards them. As soon as Minha stood in front of them she was punched in the face by Hyunjin, making her fall to the ground

"You brat" he kicked her in the stomach.

"That piece of shit.." Yeorim muttered before starting to go towards their direction, only to be stopped by Kuina.

"Don't, you will get in trouble." Kuina whisper-yelled.

"So I should just watch them beat her up?!"

Kuina took out her phone and started recording. "We can show this to the principal later and get them expelled"

"W-what did I d-do to you? I made y-your assignments and h-homewor-" Minha was cut off by a punch from Minho.

"Well, the teacher accused us of cheating because the answers were similar!" Hyunjin said, kicking her face making her nose bleed.

"I can't watch this.." Yeorim said. "YAH!"

"Yeorim! You idiot!" Kuina whisper-yelled.

"What the fuck are you doing to my friend!" she slapped Hyunjin and helped Minha up from the floor, but Minho held her back.

"Ooh, a brave one." Hyunjin chuckled

"What do you need me to do to make you stop bullying her?!" Yeorim yelled

Hyunjin laughed before he pretended to think. He pushed Minha in front of Yeorim. He had an evil smirk plastered on his face. Taking out his phone, he started recording.

"I'll stop only if you kiss her"

♪♪♪♪♪

a/n
*dramatic gasp* Plot twist😲