🅃 🄷 🄸 🅁 🅃 🄴 🄴 🄽

Time skip

Hyunjin's POV:

I was sitting at the dinner table, waiting for my father to come home from work.

"Hello honey" I heard a voice which brought me out of my trance. I looked up to see my father sitting down.

"Hello father. How was work?" I asked, even tho it didn't interest me.

"It was good. I had a meeting with a very big client, but other than that it was okay." He smiled "What about you son? Did you have a good day at school?" I hesitantly looked towards my grandma.

"I-"

"It was good, I hired a new tutor for him" my grandma cut me off.

"A tutor? For what? Listen to me son, don't stress yourself while you are still young.. hang out with friends, play games, have fun. And trust me, you don't need good grades to get successful." He smiled at me while putting a piece of meat on my plate.

I nodded and started eating. Of course. My father has no expectations of me.

The next day

Yeorim's POV:

"Come on dickhead!" Hyunjin shouted putting a motorcycle helmet on his head. Today is the first time I'll tutor Hyunjin. It didn't even start and I already wanna go home.

He passed me a helmet and I sat on his motorbike. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even notice we arrived at his house. I stepped off his motorbike and stared at the house in awe.

It was a big white and gold luxurious mansion. I went inside and Hyunjin guided me to his room. He sat down on his bed and I sat on a chair opposite him.

"Okay.." I took a deep breath "let's start with math."

"No don't feel like it" he said and took out his phone. I sighed and took his phone, placing it in my back pocket.

"Yah! Give me it!" He yelled

After a couple of moments I managed to get him to sit down and take out his notebook.

"Okay so task 16. You start with the X
x...." I continued to explain it to him, and boy..

I wished it was easy

♪♪♪♪♪

a/n
This started getting boring (;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')