🄵 🄾 🅄 🅁

Hyunjin's POV:

"Ugh, where the fuck is that bitch?" I thought. I've been waiting for 10 minutes but he's still not here. How long does it take him to buy coffee?

Just as I was about to ditch him, I saw him coming.

"Geez Minho, where the fuck were you?" I asked while taking the can of coffee from his hand. I opened it and took a sip while Minho scoffed.

"Someone ran into me at the store. It was that quiet girl, Yeo-Yeorim? I think" he groaned. "Like seriously can't she see where she's going?!"

"Just ignore her. She's stupid anyway. I can't believe she even has friends"
I pointed out

"Why doesn't she just kill-" He was cut off by the school bell, meaning classes have started. I groaned, knowing that I have history for the first period. Thank god I have all of my classes with Minho.

"Let's just skip. I'm not in the mood"

"Agreed. Wanna go to the rooftop?" I asked, to which he nodded

"Come on"

Time skip

Yeorim's POV:

"Omo it's finally lunch. I'm so hungry" Minha complained.

"Then hurry up! You're so slow!" I laughed at the younger girl. We made our way to the cafeteria where we saw Kuina waiting for us. Once she saw us she skipped our way.

"Yeorim, Minha help me! I'm not okay! I'm actually not! Oh my god, oh my god, oh my go-"

"Girl breathe~" I chuckled at my bestie's behaviour. "What did Seungmin do this time?" I heard Minha laugh once seeing Kuina's confused expression.

"How did you-"

"You always act like this once it's about him. Just tell him you like-" Minha was cut off by Seungmin.

"How come I always come when you are talking about crushes? Unbelievable. Anyways Kuina, how about you come over to my place this evening? I'll text you the time and address." Seungmin smiled, making Kuina almost faint

"O-okay, sure!" She smiled. I tried so hard not to laugh at her flustered state.

"Great!" The male bid us goodbye and walked off towards his friends. Meanwhile we both turned to the younger.

"You have a lot of explaining to do young miss"

♪♪♪♪♪

a/n
The next chapter is more interesting :p