🅂 🄸 🅇

Two months later

Yeorim's POV:

I walked towards my front, soaked in rain. It was raining and being the idiot I am, I forgot to bring an umbrella to school.

"I'm home!" I yelled once I entered the house. As expected, I got no response. My brother is working for the whole day.

I sighed and went into my bedroom and picked out a cosy outfit. Gray sweatpants and a dark red hoodie. I loved that hoodie. My mom gifted it to me.

I teared up once I took the hoodie out of my closet. I stared at it for a couple more moments before putting it on the bed while wiping my tears. I headed towards the bathroom.

I took a towel and poured hot water into the tub before going in. I took a cotton candy coloured bath bomb and placed it in the water. I instantly calmed down.

I remembered my mom..

My vision started going blurry as I remembered all the happy memories with her. Even tho she was busy with work, she always had time for me and my other brother.

I remembered the shopping sprees that we used to have. The picnics. The trips to the movie theatre.

Everything.

I started crying.

"I-I miss y-you m-mom.." I cried.

Flashback

"Yeosang I'm home!" I called out to my brother who was sitting on the couch. He didn't respond, which is unusual.

I went over to him and saw his tear stained face.

"Yeosang are you okay? What happened?" He started crying again. I hated seeing my brother in this state.

"M-mom.. she's gone. She died Yeorim.. S-she died." He started crying harder while I couldn't believe my ears. Mom died? But how? When? Why?

"W-what? Why?" I asked, my voice shaking while my vision became blurry.

"S-she had c-cancer. She didn't want to tell us s-so she doesn't m-make us w-woried." That's when I started crying.

End of flashback

"M-mom.."

♪♪♪♪♪

a/n
We love boring chapters <3