Chapter 3

"Ragnok, I would like to legally change my name to Harrison O'Brien. It is more unrecognisable to the media. I'm presuming Dumbledore is unaware of its connection to me."

"Of course Lord O'Brien, we can do it for all of your vaults but you must go to the ministry, the Lord ring will display whichever Lordship you wish, if you do not choose one it will remain the merged ring. Your Wizengamot seats shall remain separate but held by only you. The O'Brien Wizengamot seat has been vacant for years but you can reclaim it."

"Okay, that works. How can I remove money from my vaults without coming in?"

"We have charmed pouches. Think of the vault you wish to withdraw from and reach in, you will pull out the exact amount you need. The pouches will only work for you as they are activated by magical signatures that you can only give out in your right mind and of your own intent."

"Thank you King Ragnok, take 1,000 galleons from the Gryffindor vault for assisting me today, and may your gold forever flow."

"Anytime Lord O'Brien, may your enemies fall at your feet."

With that, Harrison left. He made his way back to the Dursleys after reapplying his 'Harry Potter' glamour. Noticing they weren't home, he rushed inside, packed all of his things and got a room at the Leaky Cauldron.

He removed his glamour again, Harry Potter is dead. He will never pretend to be him again. He is Harrison O'Brien.

He spent the rest of the day buying new clothes and books so that he could study everything he needed and take his NEWTs at the ministry. He would go tomorrow, get his name changed, claim his seats and organise his exams. He also needed to visit Neville, Luna and the twins. They deserved to know what was going on.

When he woke, he immediately wrote to Neville and Luna to ask them to meet the following day. He then dressed himself in his new clothes, put his heir ring on and flooed to the ministry.

"Hello, I need to speak with someone about changing my name. I also need to organise NEWT examinations for myself." Harrison spoke to the receptionist.

She directed him to the Department of Education and gave him forms for the name change. Once he had filled out the forms he spoke with the Head of Department and arranged his NEWTs in COMC, DADA, Potions, Transfiguration, Charms, Astronomy, HoM, Runes and Arithmancy in 3 weeks time. He had been self-studying Runes and Arithmancy in his spare time for years anyway so he was relatively caught up. He also took his apparition test and received his licence. The good thing about taking his NEWTs at the ministry, was that they were charmed to mark themselves, meaning the person receives their results in a few hours and you could take as many as you liked as there were no restrictions that come from schooling.

(A/N: Rereading I only just clicked that Harrison is not in the year he would normally take his NEWTS and that he would have to study two years of each subject instead of just one. So, we're going to ignore that because I need him to take them now at this age. I hate to do it because I hate illogical and unrealistic stories where Harry immediately becomes this incredibly powerful man with no trauma and conquers the world with no hassle. I find that they don't make sense and come across as poorly thought out. But, unfortunately, I have fallen prey to my own pet peeve and have to continue this way. Anywho, happy reading!)

A letter appeared in front of him as he was arriving back at the Leaky Cauldron, stating his name had been legally changed and Harry Potter no longer existed. He felt incredibly lucky that name changes were automated and not manually changed. His change had been acknowledged by magic and would be on file, but unless someone searched for his new name, they would never find 'Harry Potter.'