Chapter 4: Germany*

Harrison decided to travel for three years, visiting all corners of the world. He wanted to start with Germany, so he did.

He apparated to the German Ministry of Magic to get accommodation. He was informed of their laws and bought a self-updating map of every apparition point in the country he was in. He took a two day German language course so he was able to make conversation and ask questions.

The first city he wanted to visit was Hamburg. He had heard people at Hogwarts talking about their holidays there and how beautiful the harbour was. The first week was spent visiting museums and galleries. Harrison hadn't really been interested in art but when he read about the history he fell in love with it.

The first place he went to was the extremely popular Minataur Wunderland, a model railway and miniature airport attraction in Hamburg, the largest of its kind in the world.

His favourite was the Hamburger Kunsthalle: a major art museum in 3 buildings, with works from medieval altarpieces to contemporary photography. He was touring the second building when he literally ran into a boy around his age. The boy was nice though, his name was Alec and he introduced Harrison to his friends. He became quite close with the group. Wil and his girlfriend, Maya, allowed him to stay at their apartment for the next few weeks.

The group had so much fun. They went to parties at night and museums during the day. They showed him all the delicious food and culture around the city. They even borrowed one of their parents' boats to give him a tour of the harbour.

He came to find out that they were all witches and wizards. Wil was actually the current Minister's son. They publicly announced that the German Ministry was an ally to the Ancient and Noble house of O'Brien, after the group was attacked by snatchers and Harrison saved them.

He was in awe at the beauty of Hamburg. He couldn't wait to explore the rest of Germany and the world too. The different culture and food made him enjoy himself even more.

When it came to the end of the third week, Harrison was preparing to go to a different city. He was planning on going to Berlin, but he ended up staying with Wil and Maya, and travelling all the way down to Munich to join the beer festival, Oktoberfest.

In Germany you could drink prior to the age of 18 and not break the law. He hadn't really understood the festival but soon realised, after Maya's explanation, that it was used to remind the German people that taking a break was important and that you don't need to be alone all the time.

From September 18th - October 3rd the streets were packed with people of all races celebrating together. Harrison couldn't believe it, everyone was so happy. Britain could never.

SMUT THREESOME

On the second to last night of the festival, Harrison, Wil and Maya found themselves rather drunk. They had somehow managed to get back to their shared flat without getting lost. Harrison excused himself to the bathroom to freshen himself up and change. Over the course of his stay with Wil and Maya, Harrison had become a lot more confident in his physical appearance, taking to sleeping shirtless, displaying his toned stomach and muscly arms.

Harrison found an empty living room when he finally finished in the bathroom. Assuming the others had followed in his suit and were changing, he moved to the kitchen to make everyone a drink. He didn't make it far as he was suddenly pinned between two bodies.

He could feel their breath on his neck, as he said, "W-what are you guys doing?"

"Come on Haz, don't kid yourself. We know you want us, we want you too." Wil whispered into his ear from behind as his hands gripped his hips. Maya raised her face from where she had been sucking on his neck and added, "Please, Haz. I've seen how you look at us. We want you."