8

"He must be down there Sally. Those Oogie's boys must have given him to Oogie." Y/n said hovering over a bridge.

"What do you suggest we do?"y/n asked. Sally thought for a moment then spoke "I will distract him while you use this ladder and get Sandy Claws out"

Y/n nodded slowly then muttered "you..sure this will work?"

Sally groaned and stood up "it will now come on! Jack needs help"

Y/n nodded, Sally made her way down and so did y/n. Sally crept down to where there was a door and saw Oogie torturing Santa, looking to see if Y/n was where she was supposed to be. Sally slowly put her leg through the door trying to get Oogie's attention. Eventually it worked and Oogie crept over to the leg he saw, y/n threw the ladder and slid down untying the ropes on his wrists.

"Y/n? My what are you doing here in this dreadful land?" Santa said. Y/n froze, her eyes widening. "You..know who I am?" Y/n spoke in a low whisper.

"Of course I do, I know everyone! Now come on I would like to get out of here!"

Y/n undid the rest of the ropes and she quickly climbed up the ladder then helped Santa up but that's when Oogie discovered that it was Al a trick, he turned and saw what was going on.

"Oh Jack's little human friend came to save this big ol fast jolly man eh? Well this will definitely be a fun game today!" Oogie said cackling and inhaled making a strong gush of wind pull y/n and Santa in and back into his lair. Y/n falling hard onto the concrete floor and banging her head, knocking her out.

Sally saw what happened and gasped, running out of the lair and getting help.

~•~•~•~•~•~

Fluttering her eyes open, she felt her ankles and wrists tied up. "And I thought you were dead! You humans are strong. But you won't be strong enough to fall in this!"

Your eyes widened seeing that you and Santa were tied up and about to fall into a pit of god know's what.

"I-what?-Sally!" Y/n shouted but nothing.

Damn she must of left, probably to get Jack! Yes!

"Sally eh? That girl I presume that was distracting me? She's long gone—"

"Long gone to get Jack." Y/n muttered between gritted teeth.

Oogie turned and grinned widely. "Jack hm? Don't think he will be back anytime soon. How will he be here to help you two? You'll be good as dead when he is back!"

God please sally, I don't want to die.

"You just wait, I'm sure that—"

"Terrible news!...Jack the pumpkin king is..dead! Terrible it is! Shot down to smithereens!..terrible oh! Just terrible"

Your eyes grew wide hearing the Mayor's news. Oogie's smile grew wider and crept over "Jack hm? Coming to save you? Why would he save a human like you?"

Y/n curled her fingers into a tight fist. Oogie cackled and walked off leaving y/n and Santa alone. Y/n moved her ankles and pulled on her wrists trying to do something.

"Y/n there is no point, he tied us tightly."

"Oh shut it! There has to be a way I am not dying here!" Y/n snapped pulling on her wrists more making them bleed a bit.

"Stop it you'll hurt yourself more, how did you end up in this terrible place?" Santa asked.

"This place is not horrible. It just seems like it, it's actually a very nice place. The townspeople are real nice. And my time with Jack has been..indescribable" y/n said smiling.