12

"Put another rag on her forehead! She is burning up we need to get that temperature down!"

"I am I am! Relax mom! She is here stop overreacting!"

"Well she isn't waking up! She fainted when they found her! Poor girl was all soaked and dirty! She—"

So much screaming..

Y/n's eyes fluttered open to see two figures hover over her. Two hands clasped on her cheeks and then took off the wet rag on her head.

"Oh thank the heavens you are awake! How do you feel?"

"Let her breath mom. Give her a minute"

She regained her vision and saw her mother and brother.

No..I'm home?..Jack!?

Y/n sat up immediately and looked around the room but she was then pushed down to rest. "Hey no, relax it's okay. It's us. You're okay..."

No no no no no ! I'm home!? Was it all a dream? Was Jack not real? I have to go back I have too!

"Y/n breath honey, it's okay you're home..my what were you doing in the woods? Were you kidnapped? You were gone for so long.."

Y/n's thoughts were running, all focusing on Jack.

Please no, Jack..

Hours passed and y/n was bed ridden. Her mother didn't want her to move and wanted her to stay glued to the bed. Some officers came in to question her but she just said

"I don't remember."

Seeing they didn't get much information they left.

Being locked up and jailed inside her mother's home , heck her mother made her sleep in the same bed as her.

Not being able to escape and find those doors once more, she felt as if she was suffocating. A week as passed and soon it was news years eve.

Y/n has been over at the police station at least 5 times. Trying to get out of her what happened but they all ended the same.

"I don't remember."

Y/n's mother looked at y/n differently, Y/n looked different. That, something or someone was missing.

Y/n stared at the ceiling as her mother was sound asleep next to her.

I have to go back. , Y/n thought. Slowly managing to get out of bed.

It's been a week. Been too long. Has Jack even tried to..?

Y/n made her way to her room, being quick about this since her mother can wake soon. Grabbing her sweater and sloppily putting her shoes and quietly going out through her window.

"Y/n?"

She froze as she heard her mother's voice.

"Where are you going? In the middle of the—"

"I need to go. I'll be back. I swear."

Y/n ran off, crossing the street and into the forest. Her mother stood there shocked and immediately grabbed her coat and shoes and ran after her.

'Jack. I need to go back to you. Only for a moment. Why did you leave me so suddenly. Was it because—'

She paused. Standing not realizing she was almost reaching the tree doors.

'How'd I run so fast..does Jack even..he left me so suddenly..he..does he not want..no he must..'

Y/n balled her hands into fists.

'Perhaps he did go with Sally. No. Jack no he wouldn't I know him. He-'

"Y/n!"

Y/n gasps and runs to the door, hesitating but hearing footsteps she quickly opens it. Waiting for a moment then suddenly the familiar wind surrounded her and pulled her in.

Covering her face, feeling her stomach drop as she continued to fall. Soon from all this emotion and overwhelming feeling, she passed out and soon landed in the forest of Halloween town.

____
Uh. Hi. Yeah. It's been 4 months. And it's a short chapter I'm sorry. I do plan to finish this . I do have my ideas for this it's just I haven't had motivation and with school and activities. I'll and I'm sorry !