home

Tommys Pov:

I was on the trail home. It is a long journey, but I didn't mind. The horse y/n gave me was better than all the palace horses combined. She is really something else. I might set her up with someone. I am the ultimate shipper. Maybe Wilbur, wait fuck he has sally. I don't know but she's awesome. I can't wait to learn from her.

I didn't want to go home but I sort of needed to, at least to tell my father that I was late. I need an excuse. She didn't want me to tell of her existence, I would respect that. She was the only person who treated me like I was an equal. I couldn't wait to go back but I had to deal with other things first. Like my father and brothers. Shit.

I was riding near the town and when I rode through the town, I saw some people fleeing the way and others begging for money. They treat me like a god, they ignore me unless they need something. This was deeply upsetting for a seventeen-year-old. As he went up further, he saw a book on magic. Yes. Perfect gift. He went up to the clerk and bought the book. It was a verry cheap book and he got a weird look from the clerk, but he didn't care.

Tommy was up to the gates now and saw the guards, they smiled and told him his father was waiting for him. Fuck. He went to the stables and put the horse in his own spot. This was a special horse from his special friend, and it needed t be put in a special place. Hehe special. He gave the horse an apple and went into the castle. He saw Wilbur in the corner. The bitch.

"ohhh tommy dadza's really angry."

"ok, thanks for informing me, Wilbur." Tommy walked away and left him in shock. Tommy always had a cocky comeback. Wilbur didn't know that tommy was humbled by this woman in less than 3 days and tommy wasn't going to spill his friends secret. That traumatized Wilbur.

Wilbur ran to technoblades room.

"TECHNOBALDE SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH TOMMY!!!!"

"what?"

"wha- you know what fine, ok but if this is pointless, I'm killing you."

"you won't regret this."

They went into the throne room and hid behind the curtain. They saw tommy walk in and prepared themselves for what was about to happen.

"tommy, care to enlighten me on what took so long?"

The normal tommy would have said something like, 'none of your business old man.' But this tommy was practicing being polite so he wouldn't effect his friend. So instead of being his usual rude self instead he responded.

"sorry dadza. I got lost on my way back and needed to take a detour. But I did get the fish from tubbos region you wanted. I will do better next time and next time I go out I will take a map. May I go out in a week or so back to the kingdom to take care of some business there."

Phill was shocked to say the least. His rudest sin was being polite. So were the boys behind the curtain. They had never seen their youngest brother so...... nice? They were all shocked, so were the staff. Tommy smiled and waited for Phills answer.