alcohol

your Pov:

you woke up to the sound of arguing between brothers. you were pissed to be woken up to say the least. you groaned and put a hand to your head, threw the bed covers off and started to get dressed. you put on boots, pants, a top and a vest to throw it all together.

you slammed open the door to find tommy and Wilbur arguing while technoblade watches them. You glared them both and put a finger to your lips. they started to talk but you help up your figure and they stopped talking.

you then drew your finger across your throat and glared at both of them. they both stopped and stared at you with wide eyes mouths agape. technoblade chuckled and your glare turned to him. he stopped and looked uncomfortable under your gaze.

"And what are you laughing at?" you asked while the other boys just stared.

"N-nothing." technoblade said quickly. It seemed you still spooked him after you hit him a while back, or maybe you were just a bit scary. you didn't mind that.

You scoffed and leaved the boys. Boy you hated being woken up. You went back into the room and decided to read. You read for a while not hearing another thing about the boys.

No ones Pov:

The other three boys just stayed in the hallway for a minute. Tommy then shrugged then walked out. Wilbur stared at him and ran after while technoblade decided to go to the library.

(with tommy and Wilbur.)

"what the hell was that?" Wilbur said loudly.

"huh?" tommy said.

"why was that as scary as It was?"

"oh. That." Tommy replied. "Yeah, NEVER wake y/n up, its bloody terrifying."

"correction," Wilbur started, "She is bloody terrifying."

(with technoblade.)

He was walking to the library when he saw a flash of black. He swore he saw a cat but when he looked back at it, it was gone. He sighed and kept walking.

when he reached the library, he browsed the shelves until he found a good book to read, sat down in a corner and lost himself for hours.

(with you)

You grabbed your bag and slung it over your shoulder and headed down to the kitchens. You wee walking for a while. You were quite lost until you ran into a guard and asked directions. He told you it was downstairs to the right, so you went off.

He didn't say witch. You were in a castle. There are so many stairs. Why you.

'There are like 7 stairs cases.' You thought. This was so frustrating. You ended up trying 4 cases until you found the kitchen. You were mad as hell by then. It was too early for lunch but to late for breakfast.

You searched around but only found cookies, crackers and booze.

.....

Fuck it, your over 500 years old, you can drink all of the booze you want.

This was a verry bad idea. I mean how could you not indulge yourself when they had Spirytus rektyfikowany it was all the way from Poland and was famous for being the strongest vodka in the world. This was a treat. Besides they have quite a lot and you've been drinking since 13 so your used to this sort of stuff.

You finished a bottle and poured another into your hip flask. You hazily smiled and strolled off to the library. In your haze you headed to the library, which was the only place you could remember where it was. when you got there you saw a big dictionary and grabbed it then sat in the corner. You thought it was hilarious that you were going to read the dictionary and fell asleep there.

A few hours later you woke with a jolt and dropped the dictionary. On the other side of the library technoblade heard a bang and went to investigate. He wandered for a bit and then found you on the floor. you smiled to him.

"eyyyyyy, my frieeeend." you slurred

"what the hell?" he said looking at you.

He saw the flask and the upside-down dictionary and reached for the flask. You held it away from him. This was your vodka, not his.

"give me the flask." He said sternly.

"hmmmmmm, nope." You said, giggling.

He sighed and reached further trying to grab the flask to witch you threw it up on the top shelf. He looked to you in disbelief and balled his fists to his face in frustration, in witch you laughed much louder.

He tried climbing the shelf but misplaced his hand and fell down. He grumbled and you smirked as he fell and scaled the shelf a little sloppily but still better than him in a minute, sat on the top shelf, picked up the flask and laughed crossing your legs and taking another swig.

He got frustrated then picked up a book and threw it at you. You widened your eyes as the book made impact with your head and fell backwards. You hit the ladder on your way down, which broke your fell a little, but you still fell quite a bit.

"shit" he cursed under his breath and ran the the other side. You were laying on the ground and sighed in relief when he saw you get up. You glared at him as he came over and helped you up.

He helped you forward and started to walk you to a guest room. He was leading you by the hand and by the way you were acting he had guessed you were drunk. You smiled and followed him. He kept walking until he reached a guest room and sat you down on the bed.

He grabbed a glass full of ginger water to help with the hangover in the morning. He closed the curtains and turned the lights off. He said goodbye and he closed the door. you chuckled and lay in bed. You drifted off into an easy sleep. Waiting for the hell tomorrow.

- Hey readers,

Sorry for being gone so long, I've been on holiday, but I'm back now and I will be trying to keep in an ok publishing rate.

- Elona