magic

You walked over to him. He gave you your plate and you raised your eyebrow. You both sat at the table and started to talk.

"this is really good tom."

"thanks y/n.

"By the way, when are we gonna make my staff?"

You gave him a sceptical look.

"i- uh I don't mean to rush you, I just wanna start."

He started to fall over his words. You laughed and grabbed his hand.

"we can do it now if you want?"

"YES- I mean, that would be wonderful."

"ok then."

You stood up and walked to your dresser. You moved through the clutter and sifted around the dust. You found your box, the one with the candles and the knife. You moved to the living room and started to set up.

You took a good look at his mark and started to draw it in charcoal in the floor. he looked at you confused while you set up candles around the main points.

You grabbed matches and lit the candles. You got a grip on tommy's hand and yanked him in a kneeling position into the middle of the circle.

"do you really trust me tommy?" You asked him.

"y- yes."

"amazing."

You grabbed his hand and faced it palm up. You then grabbed the knife, and he winced as you slit his palm. You ran into the doorway as the process started.

The flames turned a deep blue and started to form a circle. The flames grew nearly enveloping him, but it didn't hurt, It was more warm than anything.

The only light that he could see was the light from the fire. The outside had gone dark.

The blood trickled up his arm. It reach his fingertips and then flew up in a sphere in front of him. As the fire raged the blood kept coming until it was a good size.

The blood stopped moving and the ends of the fire started to pierce to blood ball making it bigger and more of an oval then a sphere.

The fire had made a light in the middle of the ball, there was a flash of white light and tommy felt a weight in his hands.

When his eyes adjusted back to the room, he noticed that the light was back seeping through the windows.

He saw you come back with bandages and Dettol and looked back to his hand. Sitting there was a beautiful deep blue gemstone.

You grabbed his hand and started to tell him about what training you would do while paching up his hand. You both decided on the element air first. You picked up his staff and started to attach the gem.

At the end he was able to create strong gusts of wind and make air platforms for him to stand on.

"you will make a fine witch tommy." You said as he climbed up on the horse. He had changed out of his witch wear and had given you his staff to take care of.

He took off on your horse. Hr rode through the bush, ecstatic at what you said.

Then he remembered the second thing you said.

'you can use your powers without your staff, but it will be weaker than with it."

Tommy reached his hand out and made the leaves flow with his as he rode, making them ride the wind current he was creating. He laughed as he rode but stopped the wind current when he saw the path into the town getting clearer.