Tommy's a what

Narrators pov:

Tommy was looking forward to the end of the week. He was doing his duties even more vigorously than normal, just to keep himself busy. He was exited to meet his friend again. It was the day he was leaving and after he packed his stuff, he went to see dadza.

He walked through the halls and smile as he stopped to look at the portraits he saw his dad, mum, and brothers with him. They were all good memories and he liked that. The portraits were a book and each one held a story of his family.

He was looing at his feet and walking to the throne room when he bumped into a big figure. His mother, Kristen.

"oh, sorry mumza." He said quickly.

"that's fine tommy, do you know where your father is?"

"oh actually I'm going to see him now, wanna come?"
"yes but may I ask why you are going to see your father."

"oh I'm going to the bee kingdom to see tubbo." Definitely not some cool friend who is a witch.

"are you sure you going to see tubbo? Not someone else?"

"mumza your crazy of course I'm seeing tubbo, who else would I be seeing?"

"I'm not sure but something tells me there is something else going on with you. Mothers instinct."

"ok then mumza, can we go now?"

"sure and..." she leans down to whisper in his ear, "your secrets safe with me."

"actually ill see your father later, I have to do something really quick."

She walked off and left tommy standing there. Tommy walked off to the throne room and talked to Phil. Phil said goodbye and tommy left to get the horse out of the stable. The horse looked happy to see him and even happier to be let out. The second tommy actually got on the horse he took off. The horse was excited to see his owner again and tommy got out the compass and tried to steer the horse, but it was all in vain since the horse knew the way of by heart because it knew the landscape.

The scenery flew by as he rode by, and he felt himself relaxing as he came to meet you. He saw the horse stop at the stables and when the horse went in, he chuckled and got off the horse picked up his bag and started to walk to your house he knocked, and he smiled as you answered the door.

Your pov:

You were asleep on the couch when you heard a knock on your door. You sat up and the plate of biscuits and a book fell off of you. You groned as you knew that tommy was at the door. who else knew you lived here.

You opened a door and looked out as you saw a small child leap out at you and pull you into a hug.

"Y/NNNNNNN!!!" he yelled.

"no loud, shushies, just woke up." You said.

"you have a worse sleep schedule than tubbo." He sighed, exasperated.

"who is tubbo?" you asked.
"friend." He said dismissively.

"..... don't give me your life story or anything." You said sarcastically.

He laughed as he sat on the couch and saw the book and biscuits. He raised his eyebrows.

"fell asleep reading." You said answering his unvoiced question.

"ahh." He said cleaning up the biscuits. You smiled as you pored him a tea, looked over, and gave him a look when you saw him eating the biscuits off the floor.

"what? there good biscuits." He said defensively. You chuckled and handed him the tea. You smiled and looked at him closely, he looked healthy.

"sooooo..." you started. "wha' cha wanna do today?" you asked. He looked up and looked exited.

"can we go back to the lake?" he said, he obviously liked the lake, and you did wanna go swimming.

"of course, do you have anything to swim in?"

"no. I will were shorts."

"ok then."

You picked up your bathers and waited for tommy to get sorted. He came and you two started to walk and talk. You watched as he got distracted about every small plant or animal. Growing up in a palace you guessed that he had never got to do Propper exploring.

You kept walking along the path, and you eventually got to the lake. You smiled as he jumped in fully clothed. You started to climb a tree and he looked puzzled. You went up on the thickest tallest branch and jumped off perfectly complete with an excellent dive. you felt the water splash on your skin and smiled when you see tommy looking at you with adoration.

You swam around for a while and closed your eyes. You felt something hit your face and you wiped you eyes to see tommy laughing hysterically at the moss that had been thrown at you. You glared at him and picked up a rock. He saw what was in your hand panicked and started to swim away. First mistake. You aimed the rock strait where his shoulder blades meet.

He looked back to see the rock coming at him and right before it hit him it turned into a ball of mud. He saw the mud on his face and looked back at you, who was lathing hysterically.

"ha-ha real funny." He said sarcastically.

"come on toms you did it first."

"two wrongs don't make a right."

"but one wrong makes a fight."

"I'm stealing that for future fights."

"ok do whatever you want toms."

He smiled. "coollio."

You went back to shore to meet him, and you sat on the grassy patch. He lay down next to you face down. You chuckled but stopped abruptly as you saw something on the back of his neck.

"what?" he asked. "something on my back?"

"tommy where did you get that mark?"

"birth mark, why?"

You turned around to show him your mark. It was a yin yang symbol. Representing your type of magic.

"cool where did you get that?"

"tommy it's a witches birthmark." You said pointedly.

"oh, uh, cool?"

"tommy do you not understand what this means?"

"no?"

You take a deep breath and look him in the eyes.

"you are a witch tommy."

(this is your mark)

(this is your mark)

bye legends.