war

Time skip to next meeting:

Tommy was at your house; you opened the door to get tackled by a child who was ecstatic to see you. You laughed and pushed him off as to be able to breath. You gave him a hug and stood up, and he was surprised that he was picked up with you when you stood up. You shook him off and brung him to the room you built him, where his staff and uniform were waiting.

You left him to get changes and when he came out you smiled. He looked exactly like a witch. You walked up to get your uniform and staff, ready to teach him.

First you taught him how to use shrink his staff to the size of a toothpick. All witches can do this, it's a necessary technique. He got the hang of it within thirty minutes and looked so happy when he did.

"well tommy, now you can take your staff anywhere you go."

"really?!?!"

"yep."

The next thing you taught him was his fire magic. Since he could learn all the elements you thought you would teach him the main four first. He had already learnt basic air magic, he is learning fire magic, just earth and water. Then they would deal with the other elements. (see diagram above)

He learnt fire within two hours. He could create and sustain a flame. He could also make a small existing fame grow much bigger. He laughed as he set a dry bush on fire. You leaped forward with a water bucket and put it out. You glared at him, and he smiled sheepishly. You smiled at him and grabbed the bucket.

You walked over to him then shoved the bucket over his head. He jumped back and fell over, the bucket braking on contact with the ground.

"nice moves bucket head." You laughed.

"hey. No fair." He pouted.

You laughed harder and told him to get back to training with his next element. Water.

"I think I'm getting it!!!" he yelled at you before the blob of water he was holding over his head burst, soaking him.

"tommy, you can't try to control the water."

"I can't?"

"water is a passive element. You can't fight the flow; you have to go with it."

You walked him over to a lake and watched from a reck as he went into the middle at waist height. He felt the current and smoothly ran his hand in the same direction as you taught him too. He closed hie eyes and slowly mothed his hand in the opposite direction and as he did that a new blob, a nicer one followed and started to circle him. When he opened his eyes, he saw that and was ecstatic.

The last element of the day was earth. Tommy was struggling with this one.

"tommy, earth is stubborn. So to manipulate it you need to be just as stubborn."

"ok." Was all he said. He took a few tried but on the fifth time he managed to make a surge strong enough to create verry sharp and big spike in the middle of the grounds. You gasped, jumped, and fell of your seat.

"tommy, if you were in fight, you could have mortally wounded your opponent."

"I have a few people that would do on." You laughed at his remark and helped him get a bit better at this element.

This visit all you guys did was train in these few elements, and you were amazed at his power. He learnt so fast and he was an amazing witch.

When it was time to leave, he shrunk his staff down and put it away in a small bottle around his neck. He went off but stopped about three-quarters of a way through the forest when he saw a fight going on. He saw Schlatts army... fighting his. He ran over to his father who was fighting and when his father saw him, he pushed tommy out of the fight.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!?!" tommy yelled.

"there is a fight, why are you in this part of the forest?"

"NEVER MIND THAT."

Tommy yelled pushing his father off and seeing Wilbur fighting schlatt. He was Wilbur take a misstep and fall over. He saw schlatt raise his sword and acted on instinct. It all happened in a flash, schlatt moved his sword down, Wilbur closed his eyes, and tommy took out his staff and blocked the blow. Wilbur looked over at tommy and everyone seemed to stop fighting. Tommy glared at schlatt and kicked him back.

Techno ran over to Wilbur and phill ran over to get tommy, but stopped dead when he saw the expression tommy was hosting. Schlatt swung again but was blocked by a verry direct blast of air on his sword.

The sword flew out of Schlatts arm and tommy punched him. Schlatt go out a dagger and got Tommy's arm.

"I can call it self-defence now bitch." Tommy said.

"wha-"schlatt started but he was cut off when he felt a weight on his waist and he moved his hand down, felt something damp, and moved his hand up. It was covered in blood. He looked down and saw that a rock spike piercing his abdomen.

Techno looked at his brother walked up and put his hand on tommy's shoulder. He smiled at his brother and techno said this.

"you did the right thing."

He really did. It was kill schlatt or let Wilbur die.

"well then." Phill said. "what the hell was that."

"what the hell was what?"

"that shit you did with the rocks." Wilbur said.

"that was noneya." Tommy replied.

"noneya what?" Wilbur said.

"none ya business."

"

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.